5. Get Familiar With All The In-Game Powerup’s
Modojo.com posted up a list of teh game’s available powerup’s:
– First up is Health. This is essentially a helmet that allows you to take a hit during your run without stopping it. It begins with the Rusty Bucket, but can be powered up all the way through the King’s Crown.
– Next up is Damage. This strengthens your axe over the course of your run, allowing you to take down tougher or shielded enemies with ease. You’ll start with the Throwing Hatchet and work your way up.
– Axe Speed is up next, and it’s exactly as it sounds, allowing you to increase the velocity of your throws. You can also improve Axe Range as well, expanding how far you can throw them.
– Finally, Magnet helps you draw coins close to your character. This is very useful when it comes to coin showers, as you’ll really clean up when they rain down.
Head to the next page to learn about the paid powerup’s and boosters!