3. Skip Filling Farm Orders You Don’t Want to Fulfill; Sell Off Any Goods Before Your Run Out of Barn Storage Space
WithoutTheSarcasm.com provided players with tips on how to make the most of everything that involves the Farm Order board:
• If you want to skip filling a Farm Orders board request, there’s a little “X” you can tap on each order. You’ll have to wait a little while for another order to arrive, but if you just don’t have or aren’t interested in a deal, it can be useful. I do this often for Farm Orders that require a lot of a low-level good that I don’t want to have to collect.
• It’s generally a good idea to sell your stuff to the Farm Orders board unless you’re saving it up for crafting something else. The barn is pretty small and grows slowly, so you can easily farm far more than you can store. Keeping everything around is just a waste of space. Sell it off, and reap the rewards!
4. You Should Only Use Your Real Word Bucks to Spend Them on Keys
Imore.com told players what item they should only spend some money on:
• If you’re okay with spend a little real cash in order to move along a little faster, spend your cash on Keys, not coins. For the most part coins are easy currency to come by and the only thing you really need them for on a regular basis is to build tools and buy more land. Most crops and items you actually need are fairly cheap and don’t even put a dent in your coin bank. Keys however are given out sparingly and are required for almost everything.
Head to the next page to learn about Co-Op’s and the best way to complete quests!