Looking for a live stream of the 2017 Madrid Open semifinals on Saturday? There are a couple of different ways to watch, whether or not you have a cable subscription.
The matches will be broadcast in the United States on the Tennis Channel. If you can’t get to a TV, here’s a complete rundown of your streaming options:
2017 Madrid Open Semifinals Live Stream
DirecTV Now, Desktop
Users without a cable subscription can watch the Tennis Channel via DirecTV Now, an online streaming service that provides access to select channels for a monthly fee. Here’s how to sign up for a free 7-day trial:
1) Click here to go to the DirecTV Now website
2) Click on “Start your free trial now” and then created an account
4) Select the channel package you want. Make sure to include at least the “Go Big” package, which includes the Tennis Channel
5) Enter your payment information. The “Go Big” package costs $60 per month, but if you cancel your subscription within seven days of signing up, you will not be charged
6) Return to the DirecTV Now website to start watching on your desktop
DirecTV Now, Mobile & Streaming Devices
If you have a DirecTV Now subscription (read above to learn how to start a free trial), you can watch the Tennis Channel’s coverage on mobile and other compatible devices via the DirecTV Now app, which is free to download in the following locations:
App Store (or Apple TV)
Amazon App Store (or Amazon Fire TV)
The app is not yet available for Chromecast, Roku or Xbox One. You can click here for a complete list of devices compatible with the DirecTV Now app.
Tennis Channel Anywhere, Desktop
If you have a cable or satellite subscription, you can watch via Tennis Channel Everywhere. You’ll need to log in using your pay TV provider username and password to watch the stream.
Tennis Channel Anywhere, Mobile & Streaming Devices
If you have a cable or satellite subscription, you can watch on mobile and other compatible devices via the Tennis Channel Everywhere app, which is free to download in the following locations: