Is Twitter Down?

Is Twitter.com down or malfunctioning?

The site has a huge amount of down reports on downdetector.com, mostly focused in Japan and the East coast of the U.S.

At the time of publication, Twitter had 523 down reports on downdetector.com, but the number is growing rapidly. Ten minutes after the original publication, the number of reports grew to over 1,000.

twitter down, twitter not loading, twitter attack, twitter not working,

The number of reports at Downdetector is growing rapidly. How long will Twitter be down this time? Is this another DDoS attack? (Downdetector)

Here’s a map of the outages so far:

is twitter down, is twitter not working, twitter down, twitter not loading

Downdetector’s map of current Twitter outage reports. (Downdetector)

The site was doing fine until around midnight EST, according to downdetector.com. Apparently, the last time Twitter had problems was October 26 — not too long ago, but the site was likely affected by the DDoS attacks in October.

BlahBlah Trump Sheep

or could be deleting the fact that Hillary was wrongfully accused AGAIN by republitards

SL

More likely the Stratfor wiki that was released tonight where two people are talking about Hillary’s involvement in two murders

Trump Sux

Oh I’ll search for that now… oh wait Twitter is down, dipshit.

I guess your IQ is pretty tiny if you’re voting for Drumpf though.

Helen

Santa Fe, New Mexico, Twitter down for me as of 11:16 PM Mountain time. All other sites working fine, no difficulty connecting. It’s solely Twitter.

BlahBlah Trump Sheep

There have been emails coming out all month. Who gives a **** lets see trumps paid for russia trump taxes. Then I’ll actually give ****

Trump = epic fail

Yeah, the one where the FBI just cleared her of any wrongdoing. AGAIN.

Idiot.

Leigh

It’s down because #DNCLeak2 is trending and it exposes that Hillary killed Vincent Foster and Ron Brown. I think I got those names right. So the government shut it down. They don’t want the ppl to know.

SL

“I thought Vince Foster was the only person the Clinton’s killed. How naive I was” ~ #Strafor

WIKILEAKS DOWN!! TWITTER DOWN!!! THEY ARE CENSORING US!! THE CLINTONS KILLED VINCE FOSTER, WORKED WITH SUPER PACS ILLEGALLY, GAVE QUESTIONS TO CNN PRIOR TO CRUZ, SANDERS, AND TRUMP INTERVIEWS!!! STOP THE CORRUPTION!!! VOTE TRUMP!!!!!

BlahBlah Trump Sheep

OH MY GOD THE WORLD IS ON FIRE. ITS ALMOST LIKE EMAILS HAVE BEEN COMING OUT FOR MONTH OH MY GOD I CANT THINK FOR MYSELF I AM TRUMP LITTLE BITCH WAHHHHHH WAHHHHH CNN REPORT IT QUICKLY FOX HANITY GRAB MY JUNK LIKE TRUMP WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It’s called a DDOS you retard.

Can Hillary really have this much power? I’m questioning everything. Lifelong democrat here who was excited about a woman president but not a crazy, evil, satanic, greedy, murderous nut like a Hillary. I think I am going to vote Trump.

Ellen

Yes, Twitter is down. I was unable to view live stream of Trump’s final campaign stop in VA. Had to view it on FB which was also having connectivity issues. Twitter still down at nearly 11:30pm AZtime.

TWITTER DOWN IN NEW YORK…THIS IS A BANANA REPUBLIC NOW…..VOTE TRUMP TUESDAY PEOPLE END THIS BS AMERICA!!!!! NOW

SL

Twitter has been going in and out after the Wikileaks DNCLeak2 release. When you get Twitter back do a search on….. #Stratfor

LOL GOP

I ave better things to do than read what uneducated tinfoil hat wearing hicks are Tweeting about.

SL

Here let me help you. “I thought Vince Foster was the only person the Clinton’s killed. How naive I was” ~ Strafor

Trump = epic fail

Nope, don’t care. Still better than a racist orange owned by the Russians.

Jae

Got booted off twitter about an hour ago, when I tried to sign back in all it does is buffer and it never connects

I heard they just robbed all the JAF accounts and all states with Republican Governors need to be notified.