Wrestling fans are getting the best present they could have ever asked for. The WWE Network is heading to a readily capable device near you and will feature a gang of original and archived WWE/WCW/ECW footage. We know there’s still some lingering questions about what this new live-streaming service will entail, so we’re going to provide you with the necessary info on this wrestling network.
Here’s everything you need to know about the WWE Network!
Launch Date, Time, Subscription/Pricing Plans and the Free Trial
– The WWE Network will officially launch on Monday, February 24 at 9 a.m. ET as a 24-hour streaming service
– Fans have to head to WWE.com to begin their WWE Network subscription. The subscription pricing will come in at a fee of $9.99 plus tax per month (6 month commitment)
– Credit cards (American Express, Discover, Master Card, Visa and a Pay Pal account) will be needed to pay for and subscribe to the WWE Network
– A free one-week trial will be given to those who sign up for the service, beginning at 9 a.m. ET on Monday, February 24
Compatible Devices and the WWE App
– The WWE Network will work on the following devices and also be available through the current WWE App: Amazon’s Kindle Fire devices, Android devices (Samsung Galaxy), iOS devices (Apple iPad and iPhone), Roku streaming devices, the PS3/PS4 and the Xbox 360
– Later on in the summer, the WWE Network will become compatible with the Xbox One and select Smart TV’s
– The WWE Network will only be available in the US on launch day
– It’s scheduled to launch in the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong and the Nordics by the end of 2014 and early 2015
Head to the next page to get some info on what original and archived programming will be available on the WWE Network!