It’s still the season for fighting games, gamers! As 2014 begins winding down, pro fighting game players are putting in plenty of hours on games like Killer Instinct: Season 2, Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U, Guilty Gear Xrd: -SIGN- and several other fighters on the scene. We provided you FGC members out there with 10 awesome arcade sticks before, but we’ve discovered 10 more sturdy and efficient arcade sticks. Check out this list to get a good look at these arcade sticks and prepare yourself for upcoming tournaments for your preferred fighting games!
1. HORI Real Arcade Pro Hayabusa for Xbox One
You’ll need to check out this additional Xbox One arcade stick that’s currently on the market. This one was officially licensed by Microsoft, which means it comes with that much needed seal of approval. It’s pretty sleek and it lays on your table top and lap pretty nicely. Fans of the HORI setup for arcade sticks will be happy to see and use the original Hayabusa stick and KURO buttons put on this nice arcade stick hardware.
- Super sleek chassis
- Extra cable storage for portability
- Comes with HORI original Hayabusa stick
- Features KURO buttons
- None to Speak of…
2. Mad Catz Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition 2 for Xbox One
We’re going to list another current-gen arcade stick that’s ready made for players looking to get some hardcore hours in with Killer Instinct. This officially licensed and developed Mad Catz arcade stick comes with the premium-made quality and design that the company is regarded highlight for. It allows for easy customization and the detachable, 9.8-foot USB ProCable makes its easier to take on the go.
- Easy to Transport
- Comes with Denshi JLF Joystick
- features OBSF-30 Action Buttons
- Easy Customization Features
- Feels lighter and a tad bit cheaper than the Killer Instinct arcade stick model
3. HORI Real Arcade Pro V4 Hayabusa for PlayStation 3 and 4
This SCEA licensed arcade stick is specifically designed for use with the PS3 and PS4. Along with the familiar HORI original HAYABUSA joystick and KURO push buttons, this awesome stick comes with a slew of special modes that switch up your gameplay. You’ll become enamored with this stick’s Turbo, Fighting Mode and Share functions.
- Works on both the PS3 and PS4
- Features HORI original Hayabusa joystick and Kuro push buttons
- Features Turbo functions, input/button toggles and more
- Comes with convenient carry handles and a cable storage compartment
- None to speak of…
4. Qanba Q1 Xbox 360 and PC Joystick (Fightstick)
PC fighting game players probably need something more equipped to handle their Ultra Street Fighter 4 marathons. This arcade stick not only works for the PC, but Xbox 360 owners can also utilize this controller. Qanba’s renowned joystick and 8 button setup are thankfully present here, plus the table clamps give you the ability to stick it your computer desk if your choose to.
- Works on both the Xbox 360 and PC
- Features Qanba joystick and 8 Qanba buttons
- Comes with an adjustable and removable table clamp
- Feels extra comfortable with rubber pads on the stick’s bottom
- Buttons are a tad bit too nosey
- Weird location for Start and other function buttons
5. HORI Xbox 360 Soulcalibur V Arcade Stick
Microsoft and Bandai Namco have partnered together to produce this arcade stick devoted to Soul Calibur V. This stick’s design is based on the one seen on NOIR arcade cabinets, the wonderful artwork is front and center and the Sanwa arcade stick parts are placed on here as well. You’ll most likely utilize the stick’s Turbo function and expansion port.
- Beautiful art layout
- Comes with a newly redesigned arcade stick design based on the NOIR setup
- Turbo functionality
- Long USB cable
- None to speak of…
Discuss on Facebook