6. So You Really Want a Rare Hero, Huh?
• Summoning new Heroes to your party is a huge part of Fire Emblem Heroes. As you complete quests, you’ll gain Orbs. You can then use your newly obtained Orbs to summon new characters; you can decrease your Orb consumption count if you acquire more than one Hero with the same Orb type. Your 1st hero will always cost five Orbs, but the price for another one decreases if you stay within the summoning hub. So the more common Heroes you summon increases your chances of attaining a rare one. Here’s a full breakdown of the rare Hero summoning rate increase down below (this happens during one Hero summoning session):
– Summoning five Heroes below five stars in a row gives you a 0.5-percent rare Hero summoning rate increase
– Summoning 10 Heroes below five stars in a row gives you a 1-percent rare Hero summoning rate increase
– Summoning 15 Heroes below five stars in a row gives you a 1.5-percent rare Hero summoning rate increase
– Summoning 115 Heroes below five stars in a row gives you an 11.5-percent rare Hero summoning rate increase
– Summoning 120 Heroes below five stars in a row gives you an automatic rare Hero on your next summon
7. Want 10 Free Orbs?
• Then make sure you link your Nintendo Account to the game. Tap on the “Misc.” tab, then click on the “Account Management” option to do so. The Platinum Coins you also gain from this link-up can be used to buy in-game bonuses.
8. Talk to Your Allies
• After completing missions, always make it a habit to tap on your “Home” tab. If you spot one of your Heroes with hearts emanating from them, this means they’re looking to talk with you. Doing so may lead to item rewards coming your way.
9. Hero Feathers
• Hero Feathers are items that upgrade any character once they reach level 20. You can obtain them through three methods:
– using the “Greet” option towards anyone on your friends list tab
– tapping on the main leader of your friends’ party while they’re visiting at the bottom of your Castle
– speaking with your Heroes (they may gift you with more Hero Feathers from time to time)
10. Acquire a Few Friends
• Check your “Home” Tab as soon as you start the game and check out the glowing stone on the bottom left of your castle. Take note of your ID number and post it within forums for the game so other players can add you. Take note of everyone else’s ID numbers and add some new friends of your own, too. By gaining new Friends, you’ll attain Hero Feathers. As a starter, here’s the ID number for me (Elton Jones) – 1434332785. NOW GET OUT THERE AND MAKE SOME FRIENDS!