Blizzard announced the latest Playable Test Realm changes and Orisa has gotten her first nerf of her short life.
Orisa’s fusion driver had its magazine size lowered from 200 to 150 and her Supercharger cost increased by 15 percent so it’ll take longer to get.
She wasn’t the only hero to be nerfed either as Ana, another relatively new hero, received one of her own.
Here’s the full list of all the changes in the PTR:
- Damage decreased from 80 to 60
- Impact damage reduced from 60 to 30
- Impact healing reduced from 100 to 50
- No longer hurts himself from his own explosions. (Effect added to current passive: Total Mayhem)
- Magazine size lowered from 200 to 150
- Cost increased by 15%
- Sound effects and VO distance for entering and exiting Stealth reduced to 15 meters.
- Cooldown reduced from 6s to 4s
- Cooldown now starts when the barrier is placed, instead of when it ends
-Orb of Destruction
- Alternate fire recovery reduced from 1s to 0.6s
-Orb of Discord
- Can now target enemies through barriers