The release of a new class brings a lot of positives into a game. Unfortunately, it will usually bring a slew of balance issues and other bugs as well and the Necromancer coming into Diablo 3 was no different.
The latest hotfix, 2.6.0, targets issues with the Necromancer and fixes bugs with the class as well as giving it a nice change in terms of balance. Blizzard listened to player feedback regarding one of the Legendary sets and have changed it with this hotfix.
With Season 11 just around the corner, it’s nice to see Blizzard getting some last minute changes in with their new class.
Here’s a list of all the changes with the hotfix. There aren’t a ton of changes but the changes that were made are welcome ones.
- Fixed an issue which caused the six-piece bonus on the Grace of Inarius set to proc the effect of Mirinae and other on-hit effects too frequently (7/10)
- Adjusted the Bones of Rathma six-piece set bonus based on player feedsback (7/10)
- The six-piece bonus will now grant 625% (up from 250%) damage to your minions and Army of the Dead skill for each active Skeletal Mage with a total cap of 2500%. With this, players will only need to summon four (down from ten) Skeletal Mages to receive the full six-piece set bonus. Additional Skeletal Mages can still be summoned to attack your enemies, but aren’t needed to maintain the bonus. This makes maintaining the bonus less time consuming and allows damage to ramp up more quickly at the start of combat. The total number of Skeletal Mages that can be active at a time is unchanged (ten). (7/10)
- Enabled the item Hellcat Waistguard to begin dropping once more (7/10)
- Fixed an issue which allowed certain Necromancer Legendary items to be equipped by non-Necromancer classes (7/10)
- Fixed an issue where Marked for Death with the Grim Reaper rune was incorrectly spreading the damage from the skill Frailty (7/10)
Discuss on Facebook