When shopping for Valentine’s Day, the standards of jewelry, flowers, and candy still rank as the most festive gifts. Especially the last of them and especially if it’s chocolate. A bountiful chocolate gift will give anyone a lift on Valentine’s Day.
If you’re looking for a good last-minute Valentine’s Day gift, try our top five best chocolate gift baskets.
1. Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Love and Joy of Ghirardelli Chocolate Gift Basket
Here’s a basket that offers up a little bit of chocolate in several different forms and in morsels that make it perfect to enjoy in small doses. Ghirardelli makes consistently good, accessible chocolate that’s enjoyable for all. Included in this basket is the following:
- Two Ghirardelli Bags of Milk Chocolate Filled with Caramel Squares
- Ghirardelli Sea Salt Escape Chocolate Bar
- Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Bar
- Two Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Toffee Bars
- Three Ghirardelli Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mixes
- Three Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Squares
- Three Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Squares
- Three Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Mint Squares
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate with Caramel Squares
Need more options? Browse all Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets items here.
2. Barnetts Valentine’s Chocolate Oreo Cookies Gifts Box
For something a little different, consider this box set of dipped Oroes. The first time I ever had an Oreo dipped in chocolate, it made me feel like I’d been doing it wrong before then. Each of the 12 cookies is flavored differently, dipped in either white or milk chocolate. It’s a delicious treat that isn’t just a candy heart.
Need more options? Browse more Barnetts items here.
3. Broadway Basketeers Towering Heights Gift Tower
If presentation is important, check out one of these gift towers. If nothing else, they’re pretty visually arresting, which is nice for having an impact. This one deviates from a strictly chocolate theme with other treats, but is still heavily based in the confection. In increasingly large boxes, you’ll find: peanut butter cups, soft vanilla caramels, milk chocolate Bavarian pretzels, dark chocolate Bavarian pretzels, salted caramel brownie brittle, caramel popcorn, mini yogurt pretzels, butter toffee peanuts, blueberry Greek yogurt cookies, and English toffee.
Need more options? Browse more Broadway Basketeers items here.
4. Valentine’s Day Gift Hershey’s Chocolate Candy Gift Basket
Does your Valentine need two and a half pounds of candy? I think they do. This will obviously appeal to the Hershey’s fans out there, but most people will find something they like in this mix. In this basket, you’ll get 65 Hershey’s kisses, 45 assorted miniatures (milk chocolate, special dark, Mr. Goodbar, and Krackel), ten Madelaine chocolate hearts, five full-size Hershey’s milk chocolate and five full-size special dark bars.
Need more options? Browse more WH Candy items here.
5. Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Chocolate Treasures Gourmet Food Gift Basket
This basket is a bit more varied than the last, and comes in a decorative basket with a bow. It’s a perfect Valentine’s Day treatment. This one also clocks in at over six pounds, for those with a serious sweet tooth. All manner of chocolate-covered items are in here, including:
- Chocolate belgian truffles
- Double chocolate brownie
- Confetti chocolate drizzled toffee popcorn
- White chocolate hazelnut cocoa mix
- Single origin chocolate cookie crisps
- Chambery chocolate raspberry truffles
- Individually wrapped chocolate truffles
- Almond roca toffee candy
- Godiva assorted chocolate gem truffles
- Chocolate classique chocolate truffles
- Ghirardelli chocolate toffee bar
- Heavenly gourmet chocolate chip cookies
- Big Dipper six piece Belgian dipped cookies and pretzels
- Ice wine milk chocolate truffles
- Chocolate meltaway bites
It’s a serious gift for your loved one.
Need more options? Browse more Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets here.