A high school in Atlanta was put on lockdown when a Molotov cocktail was discovered on campus, reports WSB-TV.
Here’s what you need to know:
1. SWAT teams and members of the Department of Homeland Security are on scene at the school.
2. We have no reports of any injuries or explosions at the school. The lockdown went into affect just before 2 p.m., reports The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
— Trevor Shirley (@Trevor_Fox5) April 1, 2014
3. Donna Rapado of CBS Atlanta reports that the Molotov cocktail was “tossed into” the school.
4. The school is the alma-mater of NBA star Shandon Anderson. It is located in southeast Atlanta.
5. The school’s motto is “One Campus Open to a World of Opportunities.”
Discuss on Facebook