Wallet cases look professional, and they’re a handy way to keep all your valuables in one place. Some wallet cases for the Samsung Galaxy S6 only have room for cards, while others can store a few cards and some cash. There are lots of different types of wallet cases out there. The two types S6 owners are likely to see on launch day are hard cases with an internal card compartment, or soft cases with a folio-style front flap that has slots for card storage. Whichever option you choose, a wallet case is a great way to combine your wallet and case into one seamless storage device. If you want a case that is both stylish and protective, read on to see our top picks for the best Samsung Galaxy S6 wallet cases.
1. Verus Damda Slide Samsung Galaxy S6 Wallet Case
A style we also recommend for iPhone 6 owners seeking a wallet case, the Damda Slide is a hard case with a sliding compartment. This slim case has room for two cards. If the iPhone 6 version is anything to go by, S6 owners who pick this case can expect that the slider and button covers will be a fit stiff at first, but they will ease up over time. If you want a wallet case that has a secure compartment for cards, and no folio flap to cover your screen, this form factor would be ideal for your needs.
Price: $24.99 (38 percent off)
- Multiple color options
- Card compartment feels secure and unobtrusive
- Thinner than some other wallet cases
- Internal air space provides drop protection
- Can be opened with one hand
- Only holds two cards
- Does not ship with screen protector
- No folio flap to protect screen
- No built-in kickstand
2. LK Samsung Galaxy S6 Wallet Case
LK, aka Lightning Knight, makes a faux leather, folio-style wallet case for the S6. It’s available in colors like hot pink, black, blue, and purple. The case has room for three cards, as well as a separate slot for cash. The rear of the case is designed to transform the flat case into a media stand, which is great for watching videos or chatting with friends. If you need a simple, inexpensive wallet case, this is a solid choice. While it does not come with a screen protector, it does ship with a stylus. If you want screen protector recommendations, check out our S6 accessories post.
Price: $10.99 (73 percent off)
- Vegan-friendly (uses faux leather)
- Holds three cards and some cash
- Built-in kickstand
- Tons of color options
- Not genuine leather, may peel or crack over time
- No port covers/dust covers
- Not waterproof
- Some may dislike closure style
- Wallet may not close fully if you over-stuff it
3. ACEABOVE Kickstand Feature Samsung Galaxy S6 Wallet Case
Another folio-style case with a built-in kickstand, this ACEABOVE wallet case will appeal to those who liked the LK case, but wish it came in different color options. This case is available in black with a red stripe and red interior, as well as a cute pink version with a white stripe. Like the LK case, the ACEABOVE case has three card slots and a money pocket. Instead of LK’s magnetic closure, the front closure on this case is a snap-button. Some people prefer magnetic closures to snaps, but its really just a matter of personal preference.
Price: $18.90 (37 percent off)
- Snap-button closure
- Not the same color all over
- Easy access to ports and jacks
- Built-in kickstand
- Somewhat limited color options (but we suspect more are on the way)
- Faux leather
- No port covers
- Not water-resistant
- More expensive than some wallet cases with similar design
Find more ACEABOVE Kickstand Feature Samsung Galaxy S6 Wallet Case reviews and product information here.
4. Caseflex Genuine Leather Samsung Galaxy S6 Wallet Case
Hate the texture of faux leather? Want something that ages a bit more gracefully? This genuine leather case will fit the bill. On the inside, it has two card slots, plus a cash pocket. While it has a smaller capacity than some other cases on this list, it’s still a solid option for those who like genuine leather. Plus, it ships with a screen protector, which is something of a rarity these days.
- Ships with screen protector
- Ships with cleaning cloth
- Real leather
- Front flap protects your screen and your privacy
- Only has two card slots
- Limited color options
- Screen protector could be more rugged
- Case itself could also be more rugged and drop-resistant
Find more Caseflex Genuine Leather Samsung Galaxy S6 Wallet Case reviews and product information here.
5. Verus Special Edition Samsung Galaxy S6 Wallet Case
That’s right, it’s another case from Verus. We’re featuring two Verus cases in this roundup for two simple reasons. Firstly, S6 case selection is a bit limited ahead of launch day. Secondly, Verus just makes nice cases. While the case may be made from faux leather instead of the genuine article, this case still looks polished and professional. This case is available in six different colors, and comes in variants that will fit either the S6 or S6 Edge. This case has room for three cards, plus a pocket for cash.
Price: $24.99 (58 percent off)
- Ample storage space
- Attractive color options
- Speaker hole in front cover lets you take calls while case is closed
- Front cover protects screen and privacy
- Some may wish the magnetic closure was a snap-button instead
- Does not ship with extras like a screen protector
- Not port covers or dust covers
- Not waterproof or water-resistant
Heavy, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon. Our product recommendations are guided solely by our editors. We have no relationship with manufacturers.