The iPhone X promises a huge upgrade for users who want the best of the best in iPhones. These accessories will help make using the phone easier, more productive, and more fun. Included on this list are things as practical as chargers and cables, tripods, and even a lens kit. All of these accessories will help take the exciting new features of the iPhone X to the next level. Check out the best iPhone X cases here and if you’re looking for iPhone 8 or 8 Plus accesories, check out the best accessories here.
Here’s 10 of the best iPhone X accessories to help make using this exciting new phone even better.
1. 6′ Nylon Braided USB to Lightning Cable
Despite Apple’s massive and thrilling innovations, one problem remains: the life of lightning cables tends to be on the short side. Fortunately, recent innovation in cable manufacturing has helped drastically increase the longevity of these cables. These nylon cables last much longer. They are also slightly more rigid, meaning they don’t tangle as easy. While they are slightly more expensive than the standard cables, they’re well worth it since they last longer and look better. This is a necessary addition for those who will use their iPhone X frequently.
Price: $11.99 (67 percent off MSRP)
- Much stronger than normal USB cables that use plastic
- Extra long 6′ length
- Fits in most cases
- Extremely durable
- Anker has great customer service
- Does not work with Lifeproof cases
2. Anker PowerCore 10000
This charger is a great value and bargain for the new iPhone X. It’s perfect because it has the right balance of a great amount of charging power and a light, portable size. It can rapidly charge any Apple product (including iPads), and most pivotally, it effortlessly fits into most pockets. Anker is a company that has exploded in popularity due to the high quality of their products and their excellent customer service. While the iPhone X adds two more hours of battery life, this will add many more.
Price: $25.99 (48 percent off MSRP)
- Rapidly charges iPhone X and any Apple product
- Can charge iPhone X approximately three and a half times
- Small form factor, lighter than models with similar capacity
- Excellent Anker customer service
- 10,000mah can go fast if sharing with someone else or on an iPad
3. Lightning to Headphone Jack Adapter
While Bluetooth headphones are awesome, there are times when they’re just not practical. This accessory opens up your iPhone X to be used with any standard headphone. At this price, it’s a very reasonable backup for most people who have a variety of headphones. While Airpods are fun and usually practical, there’s always going to be those time when one loses a bud, forgets to charge them, or simply wants to use a pair of powerful headphones one already owns. This is a must at this price.
Price: $8.88 (41 percent off MSRP)
- Allows on to use their iPhone with standard headphones
- Works with all lightning devices
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
- Helps users with certain cases who can’t use lightning headphones
- Volume control and mic support cannot be done using hardware (one must use the iPhone to adjust volume, and the iPhone mic)
4. Kobratech Mini Cell Phone Tripod
iPhone pictures get better and better with every single edition and the iPhone X is no exception. This Mini tripod is great for stabilizing one’s photos and taking great pictures of subjects. Tripods are especially great for taking video or in any situation where one needs to capture accurate shots. Combined with the new photo features of the iPhone X, this tripod will really help you take professional quality shots on your smartphone.
Price: $16.99 (51 percent off MSRP)
- Durable and easy to use tripod
- Compatible with many smartphones
- Flexibles legs
- Kobratech two year warranty
- Extremely lightweight; can be hard to balance
- Takes some adjustment to get the right shot
5. Amir 2 in 1 Camera Lens Kit
This lens kit is great for taking the already enhanced photography features of the iPhone X to the next level. Boasting decent quality and good optics, this two in one kit has two lenses: it has a 0.45X wide angle lens and a 15X macro lens. While the optics aren’t quite DSLR quality, since the iPhone X takes great quality picture to begin with, these lenses drastically allow the range to increase. If you really want your pics to pop off on Instagram, this is an extremely affordable and powerful addition; you can’t get pics like these with filters!
Price: $19.99 (59 percent off MSRP)
- Solid quality lens; adds versatility and variety to shots taken with iPhone
- Macro shots really make images pop
- Great for hobbyists or users who don’t want to take their camera gear everywhere
- There are camera lenses with better optics
6. Anker 20,000 MAH Battery Pack
This massive battery pack is great for people who intend to use their iPhone a ton and don’t want to worry about keeping it charged. Boasting a capacity that can charge any iPhone at least five times. This battery pack is also capable of charging other Apple products (like iPads) or any USB device. It only weighs 12.5oz and boasts massive capacity.
Price: $39.99 (50 percent off MSRP)
- Low weight of only 12.5oz
- Massive capacity charges iPhone 8 approximately seven times
- Can charge iPads and other large devices
- Recharges completely in 10 hours
- Charges iPhone rapidly
- Great for business travelers or people who use lots of battery on their phone
- On the large side
- Weighs 3/4 of a pound, may be a lot for some
While iPhone X’s features are unbelievable, one thing remains true, iPhone’s aren’t the easiest thing to hold onto in the world. The PopSocket is a great accessory to remedy this issue. It may seem simple, but it makes a huge difference. This accesory straps onto the back of the iPhone and allows one to hold the weight of the iPhone X in between their middle and ring finger. This makes for more stable video, and easier use, since it frees your thumb from holding any weight. This is a great addition at a dirt cheap price.
- Great for making iPhone considerably more ergnomic
- Helps with holding iPhone for long periods of time
- Prevent theft by allow a more secure grip to the phone
- Can also be used as a hands-free stand
- Makes phone very slightly more bulky
- Adhesive can leave a residue if one removes the Pop Socket
8. Oontz Wireless BlueTooth Speaker
While the iPhone X brings many new and exciting features to the table, this speaker allows one to use Apple Music in an even better way: loud AND in splashy contexts (like by the pool or in the shower). It’s not totally waterproof so don’t submerge it, but beyond this, this is a great speaker that can basically work anywhere. It boasts great range, distance, and excellent audio quality.
Price: $23.79 (60 percent off MSRP)
- Splashproof (but not fully waterproof)
- Connects to any bluetooth device
- Great range and distance
- High quality sound with solid bass response
- Not quite big enough for true bass
9. TaoTronics BlueTooth Headphones
Having a back-up or second pair of headphones is always a good idea. These TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones are affordable and high quality. They’re excellent for working out and boast a superb battery life of five hours when fully charged. They have great consistency and suffer no issues with dropouts. Plus, at this price, they’re great to have around, just in case.
Price: $21.99 (56 percent off MSRP)
- Great replacement if one loses their Airbuds
- Excellent for working out and fitness
- Volume adjustment built into earbuds
- Rechargeable batteries allow for up to 5 hours of continuous music
- No dropouts
- No skip commaned built into controls
- May not fit in very small ears
10. SanDisk iXpand
If you’re looking for an easy way to get files in and out of your iPhone, this iXpand allows users to add a significant amount of data (up to 256GB) and critically, allows one to add and remove files as a USB mass storage device. It can be used as a backup or as a media storage device. Plus, it boasts excellent customer support from Sandisk. It fits most cases and is a great addition to users who want to use less data and have more access to movies, music, or to store their own recorded media. Since the iPhone X only comes in two memory configurations (64GB and 256GB), this is a great way to add a tremendous amount of capacity.
Price: $88.73 (26 percent off MSRP)
- Affordable way to add plenty of storage or backup to iPhone
- Unlike iCloud, device is a one-time fee
- Fits most cases
- USB mass storage for easy file transfers
- Great tech support from Sandisk
- Can be delicate if weight is put on the device
11. FrieQ Universal Waterproof Case
The iPhone X has the best camera on any iPhone ever. The only thing that could make it better would be taking it underwater. With the FriEQ Waterproof Case, one can submerge their iPhone X completely and take video or stills of underwater subjects. Needless to say, one should always test their case before putting their $1,000 phone underwater. This is easy enough. All one needs to do is put a napkin or paper towel in the case first to make sure it’s truly waterproof. Beyond this, this is one of the cheapest ways to take your iPhone pictures to the next level — below sea level!
Price: $6.99 (65 percent off MSRP)
- Crystal clear window on both sides of device
- Totally waterproof up to 100 feet
- Works with all devices
- Turns iPhone into underwater camera
- Needs to be tested with tissue before use
12. Anker 1′ Charger
This is one tiny charging cable. One may wonder what this cable is good for, but certain folks love to carry their phone in their pocket along with an external charger (seen earlier on this list). This tiny cable is a great way to charge your phone while in a pocket or small space. Because it’s so small, it won’t get tangled and will have less problems with repeated bending and coiling. This is a great buy for those who like to charge their phones, but don’t want to deal with the bulk of a longer cable.
Price: $8.99 (10 percent off MSRP)
- 18 month warranty from Anker
- Extra short and extra durable
- Fits almost any case
- Great for traveling or keeping in one’s pocket
- Does not fit Lifeproof cases
13. Anker Car Charger
For those who want to keep their phone charged on the go, this car charger offers great value. With two full capacity chargers with lit LED outlines, it’s great for charging the iPhone X, iPad, or other devices. Boasting Anker’s 18 month warranty, it’s a reliable choice for automobile power. It’s loved for its reliability and great look.
Price: $9.99 (69 percent off MSRP)
- Power IQ and VoltageBoost for fastest possible charges
- Carbon fiber finish looks great
- Powerful simultaneous two port charging
- Ports use soft LEDs so they’re visible in darkness
- 18 month warranty
- Not a quick charger
14. Anker Powerline II, 10′ Cable
Anker calls it, “The world’s most durable cable,” and it’s certainly extremely strong. This 10 foot cable is as long as it is long-lasting. It’s built to last 12 times longer than other cables and includes a lifetime warranty from the manufacturer. One minor drawback is that well, 10′ is pretty long. The cable is also stiff and somewhat rigid. Therefore, it’s only good if you’re looking for this sort of cable. You wouldn’t want something like this in your pocket all day as it is relatively bulky.
Price: $14.99 (25 percent off MSRP)
- Extreme reinforcement, able to support over 175 lbs
- Lasts 12x longer than other cables, able to withstanding 12,000+ bends in laboratory tests
- Lifetime warranty from Anker
- Strong and long lasting
- No risk investment
- Stiff and thick can make holding phone uncomfortable
- Pets can still chew through it
15. Wireless Charging Pad
For those excited to use the iPhone X’s wireless charging abilities, this charging pad gets the job done. It has several LEDs to indicate how far along one’s charge is and include a Quick Charge functionality, though you’ll need to plug it into the wall for that to work (here’s an adapter that permits this, $15.99 on Amazon). This charger also boasts Anker’s great customer service and standard 18 month warranty. It’s capable of charging through relatively thick cases too.
Price: $21.99 (69 percent off MSRP)
- Micro USB powered for portability
- 18 month warranty from Anker; great customer service
- Fast charge mode charges up to 2x faster
- LEDs indicate charged status
- Can charge through credit cards, and relatively thick cases
- Cord could be longer
16. Anker 6 Port USB Wall Charger
If you’re looking to use the wireless charging pad’s Quick Charge functionality and/or you simply need a robust option with plenty of ports, this Anker Six Port charger will more than do the job. It can charge six devices simultaneously, boasts an 18 month warranty, and is rated as highly energy efficient. With PowerIQ and Voltage Boost, this is the fastest possibly way to take your iPhone X from 1 percent to 100 percent– along with up to five more USB-powered things. One can also upgrade to the 10 port model, if six just isn’t enough (10 Port model on Amazon).
Price: $22.99 (71 percent off MSRP)
- Power IQ and VoltageBoost features help charge your devices as rapidly as possible
- Can pump up to six devices simultaneously
- 18 month warranty from Anker
- Rated as highly energy efficient
- Ports need to be reset after some time (unplugged and plugged back in)
17. iOttie Phone Holder
If you’re looking to have your phone visible while you drive, this is a great mount. It works with a sticky gel that is compatible with almost any kind of surface. Plus, it has a compact design. It also telescopes to bring one’s phone slightly closer to them. For Uber drivers or anyone who wants to use their GPS (responsibly) this is a great choice.
Price: $24.95 (17 percent off MSRP)
- Sticky gel pad adhesive works with most surfaces
- Compact and improved design with updated mechanics
- Telescopes additional inch to get your phone as close to you as possible
- Reliable and durable
- Somewhat loose fit on some devices
- Rubber pads are a bit thin
18. Apple Watch Series 3 Stand
For those who want a convenient stand that can charge and hold all of their devices in an aesthetically pleasing manner, this stand offers great value. It has a special holder for Airpods and is an excellent combo charger capable of charging up to five devices simultaneously. For those who don’t want a sea of wires, this is a great, simple way to set things up in a straightforward (but wired) configuration.
Price: $37.99 (62 percent off MSRP)
- Made from high quality aluminum
- Charges five devices simultaneously
- Great for holding Airpods
- Excellent combo device for holding multiple Apple devices
- May not fit some cases such as Lifeproof
19. Yunmai Premium Smart Scale
Looking for a scale that does more than just tell you how heavy you are? This Yunmai Smart Scale can fit up to 16 different user profiles and measures a vast array of metrics. It can take reasonably accurate guesses at body fat and bone mass, plus is able to do easy calculations like BMI. It’s great for tracking your fitness in a variety of ways. Plus, it’s easy to set-up and includes a 30 day return policy. This is a great gift for those looking to be more fitness-minded with their iPhone X and/or Apple Watch.
Price: $65.95 (49 percent off MSRP)
- Can work with up to 16 people
- Easy and fast setup
- Capable of estimating body fast reasonably accurately
- Free exchange and return within 30 days
- 10 measurements include BMI, muscle, hydration, bone mass, and others
- App requires many permissions; some may find it to be too much
20. HP Sprocket Portable Photo Printer
This awesome portable printer is great for making your iPhone X a portable printshop! It prints cute 2 x 3 inch images that are also stickers. Users love it for its fun design and solid quality pictures. While it does darken them a bit (for a bit of a vintage look), the pics look pretty close to professional and since they’re stickers, they’re also practical and can go anywhere. This is great for people who like scrapbooking and keeping their memories in an interesting way.
Price: $149.93 (13 percent off MSRP)
- Print 2 x 3 inch stackable pictures that also double as stickers
- Great for printing social media photos
- Excellent tool for scrapbooking
- Prints clear and attractive photos
- Includes two additional packages of sticky paper
- For best results, brighten photos before printing; printer prints a bit on the dark side
Heavy, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon. Our product recommendations are guided solely by our editors. We have no relationship with manufacturers.