One man was shot dead in an early morning attack at a Sugar Land, Texas, cabinet company called Global Casework Manufacturing, reports KHOU’s Andrew Horansky. The shooting murder happened at around 9 a.m. local time.
Here’s what we know so far:
1. The shooting was incorrectly thought to have happened at a company called Gauging Systems, a neighboring business. Sugar Land is located just south west of Houston.
2. Cops don’t know how the suspects entered the building. There were around 10-15 employees in the building when the shooting happened. The suspects are not employees. One suspect has been arrested.
— Kevin Quinn (@kquinn001) March 21, 2014
3. Witnesses said they saw the men escape in a light-colored SUV. Local schools in the area have been place on lockdown in relation to the shooting. The affected schools are Lakeview Elem, Suga Mill Elem, Sugar Land Middle and MR Wood.
4. There is believed to have been an argument before shots were fired. The victim is reported to be a male hispanic employee.
5. Nobody else was injured in the attack.
In a crime that the local sheriff has called drug related, Courtney Cash was found stabbed to death and stuffed in a small box.Click here to read more