Match of the Night
The Undertaker vs. Bray Wyatt!
Best Non-Match Moments/Highlights
• A meeting of the Stooges took place backstage. Jamie Noble and Joey Mercury had a funny run-in with past Vince McMahon cronies, Gerald Brisco and Pat Patterson. The two legends ended their tense run-in with The Authority’s security by calling them stooges.
• Aloe Blacc helped start the show by singing the National Anthem.
• Plenty of new shows were revealed for the WWE Network. A new Jerry Springer helmed highlights show, an animated series and the 2015 Divas Search is heading to the network soon.
• Ric Flair, Ricky Steamboat, “Rowdy” Roddy Piper, Bret Hart and even Ron Simmons were on hand to celebrate Daniel Bryan’s Intercontinental Championship win. A WOO-off began and of course, Simmons’ signature DAMN! took place. A YES! chant party then took place.
• Drummer Travis Barker played a live performance with singer Skylar Grey and rapper Kid Ink.
• The Hall of Fame 2015 class came out to showcase themselves and their new rings to the live crowd.
• The 1st commercial for WrestleMania 32 aired. That event will take place in Arlington, Texas on April 3, 2016. That Mania will go down in the AT&T Stadium.
• Stephanie McMahon announced that 76,976 people were in attendance for tonight’s event. They both gloated about how their influence made all of this happen. HHH crapped all over the crowd as he spoke about his win over Sting. The Rock made a surprise interruption to stop The Authority from speaking any longer. The Rock expressed his love for the East Bay area and challenged HHH to have a WrestleMania moment with him. HHH backed down and turned his back on Rocky. The Rock dissed HHH and let him know that he left his balls back in Stamford, Connecticut. HHH looked ready to fight, but Stephanie stepped in to verbally taunt The Rock. Stephanie talked about their family legacy. Rocky decided to get at Steph by mentioning she wouldn’t be there if weren’t for Vince’s “Johnson.” Steph slapped him and demanded he leave the ring. Rocky actually left the ring for a second, but he soon paced around the ring to reconsider his decision. Rocky walked right over to UFC’s own Ronda Rousey to help him take on Steph and HHH. She hopped into the ring with The Rock to even the odds. Steph tried to remind her that they were friends, but Ronda didn’t seem to care. Steph talked up her UFC accolades, but she noted that the ring they were in was her domain. Ronda still didn’t back down, though. HHH got tired of the shenanigans, but he found himself on the receiving end of a beatdown from Rocky and Ronda. Then Ronda got her hands on Steph by locking up her arm and flinging her outside the ring. The Rock and Ronda Rousey stood tall in the middle of the ring.
• On April 6, 2015 on the WWE Network right after RAW, Chris Jericho will do a live podcast interview with John Cena.
Come back next month once WWE Extreme Rules arrives on April 26!