7. What About Those Launched Magnets?
Catapults that launch magnets are also helpful in your stage clearing tactics. Magnets are able to interact with metal platforms/objects (as if you didn’t know that already…). Getting these magnets free will transport them across the stage and help clear some pigs (or birds, if you’re a Dark Side kinda guy). Take advantage of the enemy clearing opportunities you’ll get when you use these magnets.
8. So Where’s Some of Those Hidden Boxes?
Hidden boxes lie across ever level in the game. Eight boxes can be located throughout each episode of the game. AngryBirdsNest.com posted up tips and video walkthroughs for every bonus box that’s been found.
Here’s a few bonus box locations for a few levels in the Naboo Invasion:
– Naboo Invasion Level B1-4: The Bonus Box is high above the level, out of reach of any birds. Use Obi-Wan Kenobi to throw blocks toward it.
– Naboo Invasion Level B1-10: The Bonus Box is behind the slingshot platform. Use either Qui-Gon Jinn or Obi-Wan Kenobi to detonate the nearby TNT.
– Naboo Invasion Level B1-12: The Bonus Box is high above the main structure. Yoda needs to bounce off the tops of the nearby trees before falling headlong into the box.
– Naboo Invasion Level B1-S2: The Bonus Box is in the water under the slingshot platform. Use R2-D2 to get into the water and zap the box.
9. Here’s How to Complete Level 9
This level walkthrough will aid you in helping your complete level 9.
10. And This is What You’ll Need to Do to Beat Level 10
And this level walkthrough will equip you with the skills to finish level 10.
If you have any extra tips and cheats you’d like to contribute to fellow Angry Birds Star Wars 2 players, throw them in the comments section!