At least two students have been hospitalized in an explosion on campus at Colorado State University, reports The Denver Post.
Here’s what you need to know:
1. One Student Mixed Chemicals
Photo from scene of CSU explosion. Pic by Madeline Novey / The Coloradoan pic.twitter.com/uKpdv6Yela
— Ryan Parker (@ryanparkerdp) April 29, 2014
The two students were reportedly in chemistry lab when a student mixed a chemical with water causing the explosion.
2. A Total of 3 Students Were Hurt
Another student was treated at the scene for cuts to their hand, reports 9 News.
3. There is No Further Threat
No damage is being reported to the building. The college is not reported to be on lockdown, according to the CSU Police & Safety.
4. 1 of the Injured Students Caused the Explosion
One of the injured students is reported by The Post to be the one who caused it.
5. The School is One of the Most Famous in Colorado