These are the witness statements being put forward by the St. Louis County prosecutor’s office after a grand jury decided not to indict Officer Darren Wilson for the shooting of Michael Brown.
The following documents were uploaded by Matthew Keys:
1. Witness 10: ‘I Feel Like It’s Very Rare That Somebody’s Gonna Come Forward & Tell Actually What Happened’
2. Witness 12: ‘Somethin’ Happens Here Almost Every Weekend’
3. Witness 12 (Second Interview): ‘So It Was Like Pow, Pow, Pow, Pow’
4. Witness 14: ‘He Fell, He Didn’t Hit His Knees, He Fell on His Face First’
5. Witness 16: ‘I Didn’t See Exactly Every Little Piece of Bullet That Hit Him’