Tonight is the third Republican Primary Debate for 2015 and 10 of the most prominent candidates in the election are taking the main stage. Candidates include Donald Trump, Jeb Bush, Scott Walker, Chris Christie, Rand Paul, and several others. The undercard debate will begin at 6:00 p.m. ET on CNBC and it will feature the candidates who have not made it into the prime-time debate. At 8:00 p.m. ET, the primary debate begins, running until 10:30 p.m. ET.
If you’d like to watch CNBC live online, click here to access the network’s official live stream. Click on the middle of the screen. Then, choose your TV provider (ie. Verizon FIOS, Optimum, etc.) and sign in with your username and password. If you do not already have a login, you can register free online by following the prompts on your screen by clicking “Register a New Account” or “Register”, etc.
As far as the Election App goes … For those who wish to use the FOX News Election HQ App, you can score candidates as they participate in the debates. The app can be downloaded via Google Play and/or iTunes. Here are the perks of downloading the app:
Interactive Live Debates
– Score the candidates while you watch the debates
– After the debate, you’ll receive a “Debate Scorecard” to see who you align with the most
– Share your Debate Scorecard with family and friends
– Interact with contributors on Facebook and Twitter in real-time without leaving the app
Candidate Cheat Sheet
– Find out more about the candidates, including their prior experience, education, hometown, and more
– Keep up with the candidates’ latest tweets, and see related stories
Election News & Clips
– Browse the latest election headlines and videos
– Read candidate op-eds and trending election articles
– Stay informed with push notifications to keep you up-to-date on all the action on the 2016 Presidential campaign trail
The debates tonight will be moderated by Beck Quick, John Harwood and Carl Quintanilla. The undercard debate will run from 6:00 p.m. – 7:15 p.m. ET and the pre-debate show titled “Your Money, Your Vote” will air from 7:15 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. ET. The pre-debate show will be anchored by Joe Kernen and Kelly Evans live from Colorado. The primary debate then runs from 8:00 p.m. ET until 10:30 p.m. ET. The debate will re-air at 11:30 p.m. until 2:00 a.m. ET, after an episode of The Profit.
For more information on the debate:
Read more about the Republican debate in Spanish at AhoraMismo.com: