Expecting mamas, you know that when you’re prepping for baby’s arrival that you’re registering for, borrowing or purchasing so many things for your new baby. From a crib to a changing table to a stroller, there is just so much to think about. Luckily, there’s one purchase that is more about you than the baby—the diaper bag! Unless you’ve already got a durable, easy-to-clean bag that can hold a ton of stuff, you’ll probably need to purchase yourself something new. And it’s honestly fun, choosing which diaper bag goes with your style.
Some things you’ll want to think about include:
1. What is your budget? Whether you have hundreds or less than $50 to spend, there is a diaper bag on this list that fits what you can afford.
2. Who is primarily going to be carrying this bag? Most likely it’s you, but maybe your partner will be taking it sometimes as well, in which case you may want to consult them or choose something that fits both your styles.
3. How much stuff will you be hauling?
4. Do you need lots of accessories such as multiple pockets, changing pad and food storage?
5. What styles are most comfortable for you?
The best part of creating this ultimate list of diaper bags for new moms was discovering that no matter what the budget, there is a diaper bag that performs well and looks great to boot.
While you’re in research mode, you may want to check out some other products that all new parents will need, such as our top 10 best baby activity mats for playtime and our top 10 best nursing pillows for new moms.
Below, we’ve created the ultimate list of the top 20 best diaper bags for new moms. These diaper bags come in at all price points and so many different, unique styles: from weekender to backpack to messenger bag, you’re sure to find that style that fits your lifestyle. Not to mention the countless pretty patterns, colors and materials that you can choose from!
1. Best Roomy Diaper Bag: Hip Cub Weekender Tote Diaper Bag with Baby Change Pad
The Hip Cub Weekender Tote Diaper Bag with Baby Change pad is an extra large and affordable diaper bag with a canvas exterior in a breezy striped pattern. The inside is made of wipeable polyester, and it also boasts attractive brown faux leather straps. This bag has a very large interior, and it includes nine pockets to stash all of your baby and mom essentials. This diaper bag luckily also includes stroller straps so you can attach it right to your stroller while out and about, as well as a portable changing mat for those spontaneous diaper changes. Hip Cub offers a 100% money back guarantee within the first 90 days if you’re not satisfied with the product.
Some consumers have reported a strong odor upon receiving the bag, but luckily it eventually dissipates. Other major complaints include the fact that some of the pockets don’t zip or snap closed, the bag is too large for some moms and the light color doesn’t hold up well to staining. Overall, this is a great bag at a great price, and it looks cute with a neutral style that matches lots of different mommy outfits.
Price: $52.49 (34 percent off MSRP)
- Attractive striped canvas and faux leather handles
- Nine pockets
- Includes stroller straps and changing mat
- Some consumers report a strong odor upon receiving that eventually dissipates
- Too large for some consumers
- Some pockets don’t close
- Light color may not hold up to stains
2. Best Satchel Style Diaper Bag: JJ Cole Satchel Diaper Bag
The JJ Cole Satchel Diaper Bag is an inexpensive (under $50!) satchel-style diaper bag made from 100% polyester for easy cleaning. This bag is nice and roomy, and includes four inner pockets and two outers. The JJ Cole diaper bag also comes equipped with stroller clips, a detachable shoulder strap and a changing pad. The top of the bag zips securely to keep all your possessions in place. The outside of the bag is an attractive gray and white pattern that is neutral enough to go with many outfits, and the inside is a very cute green color.
Some consumers have noted that the bag isn’t as durable as they’d hoped, noting wear and tear that tends to start happening after around six months—most notably, there tends to be fraying where the rings attach to the shoulder strap. There is no inside zipper pocket for holding your keys and wallet and other valuables. Finally, some parents note that this bag is too large, especially if you only have one child.
Price: $49.77 (29 percent off MSRP)
- 100% polyester for easy cleaning
- Includes stroller clips, detachable shoulder strap and changing pad
- Bag zips securely
- Tends to fray where rings attach to shoulder strap
- No inside zipper pocket for holding keys, wallet, etc.
- Not durable for long-term use
- Too large for some moms
3. Best Patterned Diaper Bag: Danha Diaper Bag with Baby Changing Pad (Striking Arrows Pattern)
The Danha Diaper Bag with Baby Changing Pad in the Striking Arrows Pattern is another large shoulder-carry diaper bag. It’s made with canvas on the outside, including the shoulder strap. The striking arrows pattern is cute and on trend, and the gray and white color combo is totally chic. This product includes stroller clips, a shoulder strap and a changing pad. The top zips up nice and securely. It’s got tons of outer and inner pockets to stash all your necessities. The Danha diaper bag comes with a 100% money back guarantee.
Some consumers have noted that the inner pockets are on the small side, as well as noting their frustration that none of the pockets zip. This bag is on the bulky/heavy side, and some parents note that it is too large for their needs.
- Cute and trendy arrows pattern
- Includes stroller clips, shoulder strap and changing pad
- 100% money back guarantee
- Inside pockets are small
- Too large for some parents
- Pockets don’t zip
- On the heavy/bulky side
Find more Danha Diaper Bag with Baby Changing Pad (Striking Arrows Pattern) information and reviews here.
4. Best Lightweight Diaper Bag: Skip Hop Versa Expandable Diaper Bag
The Skip Hop Versa Expandable Diaper Bag is an attractive, neutral diaper bag made with nylon that is super easy to keep clean. Its most innovative feature is that it expands out to make it 20% larger, allowing you to stuff in more of your kids’ things (and your own!). This bag comes equipped with pockets galore: 11 pockets, including two insulated bottle pockets and a zipper pocket designed to fit your mobile phone. It’s got a secure zip-top closure, which is key for busy moms. The material is lightweight and the lining is water resistant—all materials are BPA, PVC and phthalate free. This bag has stroller clips with non-skid straps. It’s also got an included changing pad for on-the-go diaper changes.
Some consumers have complained that the pockets designed to hold bottles do not hold all sizes of bottle, and that they don’t really keep them that much cooler. The bag isn’t stiff and tends to flop over when you set it down somewhere. There’s no place to hook your keys. Finally, some consumers have reported that the zipper tends to break after some use.
Price: $69.95 (7 percent off MSRP)
- Expandable center makes bag 20% bigger
- Hangs neatly on a stroller and can be worn on your shoulder
- Made with soft, lightweight material with water-resistant lining
- Eleven pockets, including insulated bottle pockets and a pocket for your mobile phone
- Doesn’t stand up when you set it down
- Some consumers report zipper breaking after some use
- Pockets that hold bottles do not fit all bottles
- No place to hook keys
5. Best Messenger Style Diaper Bag: Diaper Dude Messenger Diaper Bag for Dads
The Diaper Dude Messenger Diaper Bag for Dads is such a great option for anyone who likes a more masculine style. The messenger style makes the diaper bag ergonomic—the across-the-chest design is super comfy and saves your shoulders, especially if you’re toting around a ton of baby items all the time. This bag has three exterior zip-closed pockets plus and elasticized bottle pocket. It also has a large inner pocket with a zipper for moms or dads to stash their keys, wallet, phone, etc. It’s also got an included changing pad and stroller clips. This bag is inexpensive at around $50. It’s made from polyester to easily wipe clean. It can even get thrown in the wash! My husband had a version of this bag with our firstborn, and it was a great size, especially if you just have one kid’s things to bring with you. The quality was great, and he even used it as a laptop bag once he didn’t need to tote diapers around anymore!
This bag is on the smaller side, so it is not ideal for longer trips, multiple kids or cloth diapering. Some consumers report being disappointed in the size. The shoulder strap is fairly short, meaning busty women may have a hard time with it. The changing pad doesn’t have a way to be secured, so some consumers have problems keeping track of it. Finally, there are a few reports of the bag tearing or the zippers getting stuck after a few months of use.
Price: $49.99 (9 percent off MSRP)
- Masculine style is perfect for dads
- Ergonomic, across-the-chest design is super comfy and saves your shoulders
- Three exterior zip-closed pockets plus elasticized bottle pocket
- Might not be large enough for longer trips or for multiple kids
- Changing pad not secured and can get lost
- Shoulder strap on the short side
- Some reports of wear after a few months
6. Best Upscale Backpack Diaper Bag: Ju-Ju-Be Legacy Collection B.F.F. Convertible Diaper Bag
The Ju-Ju-Be Legacy Collection B.F.F. Convertible Diaper bag is a high quality diaper bag that converts from a messenger style bag to a backpack, depending on your preferences. It has a plethora of pockets: four gusseted pockets and three zippered pockets on the inside, two exterior bottle pockets lined with Thinsulate, a mommy pocket and a cell phone pocket. The outer fabric is treated with Teflon so stains don’t stick, and the inner lining is treated with Agion to prevent development of odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew. And the whole thing is machine washable! Just stick it in the washer and then air dry. The bag has a stylish design with an on-trend pattern and pretty gold hardware. It also comes with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects.
This bag is on the more expensive side. It’s not as roomy as some other bags, and some consumers have complained that it doesn’t hold enough for their needs. There are some other complaints that the bottle holders don’t insulate well enough. Finally, some consumers wish the large compartment was divided up for better organization.
- Machine washable
- Teflon treated outer fabric so stains don’t stick and Agion treatment to protect inner lining
- Stylish backpack design with metal hardware
- 11 custom designed pockets to store all your belongings
- More expensive
- Not as roomy as some other bags
- Bottle holders don’t insulate well
- Some consumers wish the large compartment was divided into two for better organization
7. Best Diaper Bag for Working Moms: Skip Hop Chelsea Downtown Chic Diaper Satchel
It’s easy to see why so many moms love Skip Hop diaper bags. They’re affordable (mostly under $100, and some way cheaper), practical and oozing with style. I especially like the Chelsea Downtown Chic satchel in black for working moms because it has plenty of pockets to store all those pump parts, and the sleek satchel style looks nice with business casual or professional outfits. The faux leather and gold metal details add a touch of sophistication as well. This diaper bag is a satchel style that you can carry with a strap or handles. It’s got 12 pockets, including four handy interior pockets to stash whatever you need. It also includes a cushioned changing pad. This product is BPA and phthalate free.
Consumers have complained that the changing pad pocket doesn’t have a closure, as well as the fact that there is no place to attach your keys. The bag is very deep, so some consumers have noted that objects tend to get lost inside its depths. Finally, some consumers do not like the look and feel of the polyester exterior.
- Super chic style with faux leather and metal details
- 12 pockets, including four interior
- Includes cushioned changing pad and stroller hooks
- BPA free, phthalate free
- No closure for changing pad pocket
- Polyester fabric doesn’t look super high-end
- No place to attach keys
- Very deep, so things can tend to get lost inside bag
8. Best 100% Cotton Diaper Bag: Vera Bradley Large Stroll Around Baby Shoulder Bag
The Vera Bradley Large Stroll Around Baby Shoulder Bag is an excellent bag if you have multiple kiddos or just like to pack your diaper bag full—this bag holds a ton! The outer fabric is made from 100% cotton in an attractive quilted texture. It comes in 11 great colors, so you aren’t limited to the plain black pictured above (which I happen to love!). The changing pad clips on with snaps, and you can either fold it out and leave it attached or remove it completely for changes. The large outside pocket has lots of great features, including a zipper that you can zip all the way, or leave it half unzipped and snap the top. Inside, you’ll find mesh pockets to store your things where you can keep track of them easily. The inside compartment is very generous and spacious, so you’ll never run out of room.
This bag is a little pricier than some other options, but its large size and attractive design make up for it. For some parents, the size can be overwhelming (but luckily Vera Bradley makes the Stroll Around Baby Bag in a smaller size). There is no cross-body strap to relieve pressure from shoulders. There’s also no dedicated cell phone pocket or place to hook your keys.
- Made from 100% cotton
- Includes 11 pockets and changing pad
- Attractive, high end quilted design
- Comes in 11 great colors, including the black featured above
- More expensive
- Bag is too large for some parents
- No cross-body strap
- No cell phone pocket or place to hook keys
9. Best Luxe Designer Diaper Bag: Storksak Elizabeth Diaper Bag
The Storksak Elizabeth Diaper Bag is a gorgeous, high quality designer diaper bag made from 100% cowhide leather. It comes in two great classic colors, black and tan. The Storksak Elizabeth includes a removable thermo-insulated bottle holder and a luxe micro-fiber padded changing mat. I love that this bag can pull double duty as a laptop bag. When your kids are too big for you to need a diaper bag, you can get even more use out of this well constructed, durable bag. This bag also boasts two outer pockets, including a mobile pocket and 10 internal pockets, in addition to an adjustable shoulder strap, removable vanity case, pop-out bottle holder and wipe-clean linings throughout. This diaper bag was the winner of the Best Changing Bag in the Junior Design Awards 2011, recognizing excellence in design, style and quality.
There’s no way around the fact that this bag will cost you a pretty penny—plus, the tan version is significantly pricier than the black, at least for the moment. This bag isn’t large enough for some parents’ needs. Finally, there’s no option to wear it as a messenger bag to relieve pressure from the shoulder area.
- Made from 100% real cowhide leather
- Includes removable thermo-insulated bottle holder & micro-fiber padded changing mat
- High quality construction and materials
- Also doubles as a laptop bag
- No option to wear as messenger back and relieve pressure from shoulder
- Too small for some consumers
- Tan color is pricier
10. Best Diaper Bag for the Organizing Obsessed: Skip Hop Baby Grand Central Take-it-All Diaper Bag
The Skip Hop Baby Grand Central Take-it-All Diaper Bag is a bag that addresses the issue of a lot of large diaper bags: instead of one giant compartment for items to disappear in, it’s got the largest section divided into three smaller compartments—genius! Skip Hop’s largest diaper bag, it still holds a ton, with 11 pockets total, including two large exterior pockets. The baby section has a clear, wipe-clean zip pocket as well as a toy loop. There are also stroller clips that, as the reviewer in the below video points out, can also be used to attach your own messenger-style strap. You can check out the video below to see how all the pockets work. The classic-meets-modern style of the black and white stripes with the tan accents goes with so many styles and looks chic with many different outfits.
As some consumers have pointed out, as you fill up the outside pockets, you do lose some space from the interior. The satchel style is attractive, though in a larger bag such as this can be hard on shoulders. Although the price overall is affordable, this version is one of the more expensive bags that Skip Hop offers. This diaper bag doesn’t include a changing pad.
- Three large, divided compartments for organized storage
- Baby’s section includes clear, wipe-clean zip pocket and toy loop
- Includes 11 pockets, two of them large exterior pockets
- Classic meets modern black and white striped exterior
- As pockets fill up, you lose space from the interior
- Satchel style is not easy on shoulders
- Expensive for this brand
- No changing pad
11. Best Convertible Diaper Bag: Petunia Pickle Bottom City Carryall Diaper Bag (Bedford Avenue Stop Special Edition)
The Petunia Pickle Bottom City Caryall Diaper Bag is a gorgeous quilted bag with a pretty flower texture and nice gold hardware accents. Although it’s a satchel style, it has a long shoulder strap that converts to a cross-body messenger strap to save your shoulders. This product includes a zip-off changing pad as well as a plastic wipes case that’s monogrammed with the Petunia Pickle Bottom logo. It’s made from a durable polyester that is water resistant and easy to wipe clean. It boasts five interior pockets and two outer bottle pockets, as well as two more organizational outer pockets on the back. If black isn’t your thing, this diaper bag comes in 22 color and pattern combinations, so you’re sure to find something you love.
Some consumers note that this bag is on the heavier side, especially for a small-ish bag. It doesn’t have as many pockets as compared to other diaper bags out there. And at $165, it’s not an insignificant investment.
Price: $165 (8 percent off MSRP)
- Pretty quilted flower texture and gold hardware
- Converts to cross-body to save your shoulders
- Includes a monogrammed plastic wipes case and changing pad
- Polyester material is water resistant and easy to wipe clean
- On the heavy side
- More expensive
- Not as many pockets as compared to other diaper bags
- Too small for some consumers
Find more Petunia Pickle Bottom City Carryall Diaper Bag (Bedford Avenue Stop Special Edition) information and reviews here.
12. Best Statement-Making Diaper Bag: Ju-Ju-Be Tokidoki Collection Be Prepared Diaper Bag (Iconic)
This adorable and sturdy diaper bag comes in 26 different patterns, but I’ve chosen to spotlight the “Iconic” print because it’s so original and cute. For the mom who wants her diaper bag to make a statement, the Ju-Ju-Be Tokidoki Collection Be Prepared Diaper Bag in Iconic print is perfect. This bag also has a lot of cool features, such as a removable memory foam shoulder pad and memory foam changing pad, plus quiet magnets that won’t wake a sleeping baby. It’s also got 17 smart pockets so busy moms and dads can keep organized. It’s designed with crumb drains to keep the bag clean, and the outside is treated with Teflon to deflect stains. The inner lining is treated with Agion for antimicrobial protection. The bottle pockets include 3M Thinsulate lining. This diaper bag is machine washable.
This bag is more expensive than some of the other options, at over $100. It does not include a messenger strap to spread out the pressure on your shoulder. The zipper for the main pocket can be cumbersome to unzip/zip, especially if you’re working with one hand. Some consumers have noted that the main compartment is very deep, which sometimes means items can get lost at the bottom.
Price: $124.95 (34 percent off MSRP)
- Super fun illustrated design
- Includes 17 smart friendly pockets making it easy to keep ultra-organized
- Includes Teflon treated outer fabric, Agion antimicrobial protected lining and 3M Thinsulate in the insulated bottle pockets
- Extra large size
- More expensive
- No messenger strap
- Zipper for main compartment is somewhat difficult to zip and unzip
- Very deep, so items can tend to get lost inside
Find more Ju-Ju-Be Tokidoki Collection Be Prepared Diaper Bag (Iconic) information and reviews here.
13. Best Diaper Bag with Insulated Storage: Skip Hop Forma Travel Carry All Diaper Bag Tote with Insulated Bag
The Skip Hop Forma Travel Carry All Diaper Bag Tote with Insulated Bag is an affordable satchel style diaper bag that is soft and lightweight. The exterior is made from a soft, quilted polyester that easily wipes clean. This diaper bag includes two packing cubes, one for clothes and diaper changing accessories and the other insulated for drinks and snacks, which is pretty brilliant. Also included are 11 pockets to keep all your gear organized. Moms and dads tend to say that this bag makes it easy to sort your belongings—the pockets are intuitively placed, and the main compartment isn’t too large. Although not as large as some of the other diaper bags on the list, the Skip Hop Forma diaper bag packs up nice and full.
Although the black color is nice, it is a little disappointing that there are not any other color choices available at the moment. Some consumers are disappointed at the lack of a messenger back option on this diaper bag. For some parents of multiples, this bag may not be quite large enough. The Skip Hop Forma does not have metal feet on the bottom, so you risk getting the bottom dirty or damaged when carting it around everywhere.
Price: $55.99 (20 percent off MSRP)
- Includes two packing cubes and 11 pockets
- Packs very full
- Soft, quilted exterior made from polyester to easily wipe clean
- No option to carry as messenger bag
- Only available in black
- Not large enough for some parents
- No metal feet on base
Find more Skip Hop Forma Travel Carry All Diaper Bag Tote with Insulated Bag information and reviews here.
14. Chicest Diaper Bag: Timi & Leslie Charlie Seven-Piece Diaper Bag Set
I’ve got to be honest—if I were choosing my favorite diaper bag on this list, the Timi & Leslie Charlie would be the hands-down winner. I absolutely love the faux leather and gold hardware details, and the fact that it looks like a “regular” purse versus a traditional diaper bag. I can see this bag going from play dates to date nights with ease! This bag also includes a lot of extras: a clutch for mom or dad’s personal belongings, stroller clips, a detachable shoulder strap that can be used cross-body, an insulated bottle tote, a key fob, a clothes sack that zips and a changing mat. Phew! At just under $100, this bag falls squarely in the mid-range of prices, at a point lots of consumers can afford. I’m partial to the black, as always, but I love that it also comes in a pretty teal color and a nice, neutral and on-trend gray.
Consumers note that the bag is fairly heavy, even when unpacked. It can be quite large and bulky and doesn’t always fit into tight spaces such as a stroller. It’s also deep, meaning items can get lost at the bottom. Finally, some consumers have noted that over time the straps take a beating and start to wear out.
Price: $99.99 (38 percent off MSRP)
- Looks like a high end purse
- Includes a clutch for mom’s essentials, stroller clips, detachable shoulder strap that can be used messenger-style, insulated bottle tote, clothes sack with zipper and changing mat
- Also comes in a pretty teal and chic gray color
- On the heavy side
- Very deep, so items can get lost inside
- Very large and bulky, can be hard to fit into stroller
- Some consumers report wear and tear on the straps
15. Best Nylon Diaper Bag: Marc Jacobs Nylon Biker Baby Weekender Bag
The Marc Jacobs Nylon Biker Baby Weekender Bag is a nice and roomy designer diaper bag with a chic, slightly edgy biker style that works great for both men and women. Made from 100% nylon, this bag is high quality and very sturdy; and of course it wipes clean with ease. This bag doesn’t have a lot of extras, but it does include a changing pad as well as a detachable clutch inside the bag to hold your personal belongings. There are a total of six pockets, including three exterior and three interior. I personally love the dark blue color, but it also comes in classic black.
This bag is expensive due to the designer name and high quality of materials used, but the cost may be too much for some parents. There are some complaints that the zipper on top doesn’t go all the way across the bag, though some parents enjoy having that easy access to baby items. With only six pockets, some organized parents wish they had more compartments to sort their belongings into. Finally, it only comes in two colors, so you are limited to the dark blue or black.
- Chic and slightly edgy biker style in 100% nylon
- High quality, sturdy bag
- Includes changing pad
- Detachable clutch inside bag to hold mom or dad’s personal belongings
- Zipper on top does not go all the way across bag
- Some consumers say there are not enough pockets to sort all of their items
- Only comes in two colors
16. Best All Around Diaper Bag: Skip Hop Dash Signature Messenger Diaper Bag (Chevron)
The Skip Hop Dash is a mega popular diaper bag that gets kudos from lots of parents across the internet. Probably because it combines practicality, affordability and style—the best of all worlds. It’s a messenger-style bag, which can be a true lifesaver for shoulders. It has a total of 11 pockets, so you’ve got space to stash pretty much everything you need for baby, including bottles or sippies in the designated bottle pockets on the inside and outside. It’s also got a zippered compartment for your personal belongings, a must. It includes stroller clips, a cushioned changing pad and magnetic closures throughout the bag, including on the main flap. The chevron pattern is very cute and on-trend, so you don’t have to sacrifice style to get such a practical bag. Oh, and it’s under $50.
Some consumers find the bag to not be quite big enough for their needs—especially true if you need to haul things for more than one kiddo. The inside bottle pockets are on the small side, meaning you probably can’t use both the inside and outside bottle pockets at the same time. Some consumers report being disappointed in the quality of the changing mat. Finally, some consumers have noted that the “white” of the chevron stripes is more of an ivory, which clashes with the true white of some of the accessories.
Price: $49.99 (23 percent off MSRP)
- Includes 11 pockets, with two side pockets for drinks and a magnetic closure on main flap
- Cute chevron pattern
- Messenger style bag is easier on shoulders
- Inside bottle pockets are small
- Bag is smaller as compared to other diaper bags
- Changing pad isn’t very high quality
- Some complaints that the “white” zig-zags are actually ivory
17. Best Backpack Diaper Bag: Huluwa Diaper Bag Travel Backpack
The Huluwa Diaper Bag Travel Backpack is a versatile and stylish diaper bag that goes from a backpack to a handbag, depending on how you’d like to use it. It’s very affordable at under $40, and it’s made from a durable, water resistant material called Oxford fabric that wipes clean from spills with ease. Its roomy interior boasts five pockets, including designated insulated bottle pockets. This diaper bag comes in eight different colors, including some really cute and unexpected ones such as light gray or coral. Huluwa offers customers a 100% money back guarantee if you are not fully satisfied with this product within the first 90 days after your purchase.
Some consumers have noted that materials feel cheap, that there is no padding on the straps and that the zipper tends to stick. The bottle storage pockets unfortunately are not compatible with extra wide or tall baby bottles.
Price: $37.99 (28 percent off MSRP)
- Cute and practical backpack style
- Made from durable, water resistant material
- Company offers 100% money back guarantee within first 90 days
- Some consumers report material feels cheap
- No padding on straps
- Zipper tends to stick
- Storage pockets not compatible with extra wide or tall bottles
18. Best Gender Neutral Diaper Bag: HapTim Multi-function Baby Diaper Bag Backpack with Stroller Straps
The HapTim Multi-function Baby Diaper Bag Backpack with Stroller Straps is another backpack-style diaper bag that is affordable (under $60). It has a great style that would be perfect for moms and dads alike—the nylon material is durable and easy to clean, yet it looks very stylish and chic with the faux leather detailing. This diaper bag comes equipped with a roomy interior and 13 organizational pockets to stash pretty much every baby item you can think of! The adjustable padded shoulder straps make it comfortable to carry, and you can always clip it onto your stroller using the stroller clips if your shoulders get tired. HapTim stands by its product and offers 50 days for free exchange and returns plus a warranty period of 185 days.
Some consumers have complained about stitching coming undone or zippers malfunctioning, but the company tends to replace defective products consistently. This bag is large and deep, which can be too much for some parents. It also gets very heavy when it’s filled up. At the moment, there seems to be only one color available, the gray nylon pictured above.
Price: $56.99 (52 percent off MSRP)
- Nice masculine/feminine style in a great color/fabric
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps and stroller clips
- Roomy interior with 13 organizational pockets
- Only comes in one color
- Some consumer complaints of zipper malfunctioning (but resolved by manufacturer)
- Too large/deep for some parents
- Bag feels heavy when full
Find more HapTim Multi-function Baby Diaper Bag Backpack with Stroller Straps information and reviews here.
19. Best Weekender Diaper Bag: Petunia Pickle Bottom Wistful Weekender (Alluring Azaleas)
The Petunia Pickle Bottom Wistful Weekender in Alluring Azaleas is a super cute and feminine weekender style diaper bag that is very large and roomy and holds a ton of items. In addition to the pattern featured above, it comes in 17 other fun color and pattern combinations, so you’re sure to find one that matches your unique style. It has innovative side snaps that allow the interior to expand for even more room. It comes loaded with a removable changing pad as well as a wipes case that’s monogrammed with the Petunia Pickle Bottom logo. It’s a handbag, yet it also converts to a cross-body carry with the detachable shoulder straps that are included.
This extra large weekender style is great for some people’s needs, but for some parents it’s just too large. The bag tends to get heavy, and it probably would topple most strollers, so it’s not ideal for use as a stroller bag. The bag is not structured, so it is kind of floppy until filled up with stuff. Some consumers report being disappointed that the pockets are so small.
- Comes in 18 fun color and pattern combinations
- Side snaps allow interior to expand for additional room
- Removable changing pad and wipes case monogrammed with Petunia Pickle Bottom logo
- Handbag converts to cross-body carry with detachable shoulder strap
- Extra large weekender style too large for some parents
- Bag is not very structured
- Pockets are on the small side
- Heavy and too large to use as a stroller bag
20. Most Feminine Diaper Bag: Skip Hop Greenwich Simply Chic Diaper Backpack (Dusty Rose)
The Skip Hop Greenwich Simply Chic Diaper Backpack in Dusty Rose is one of Skip Hop’s newer diaper bags, and its design combines adorable style with practicality. It’s a comfortable backpack style made from wipe-clean vegan leather in a super unique dusty rose color that is so on trend for 2017. This diaper backpack includes nine pockets, including a large zippered main compartment that opens very widely for easy access, plus front and side zip pockets. There’s an included changing pad, and also room for a 15-inch laptop so the bag can grow with you even when you no longer need a diaper bag. The Greenwich also includes stroller clips and insulated bottle pockets.
Still somewhat affordable at $100, this bag will cost you more than many of the other Skip Hop bags. Some consumers note that the vegan leather is a bit stiff. Although the dusty rose color is lovely, it may not work for all families—especially for dads. There’s also no key fob to hook your keys to.
Price: $100 (17 percent off MSRP)
- Beautiful and unique dusty rose color in a cool vegan leather style
- Comfy and practical backpack style with wide opening
- Includes nine pockets—a large zippered main compartment and front and side zip pockets
- Can also fit a laptop
- More expensive than other Skip Hop bags
- Vegan leather is a little stiff
- Pink color may not be great for some dads or boy babies
- No place to hook keys