3. The Basics of Your Command Center and Your Upgrade Level Rewards
• Your Command Center is the main source of your resource production and storage operations. Upgrading your Command Center at certain intervals will lead to the introduction to brand new buildings.
• For instance, once you hit level 5, you’ll unlock the Science Lab. And once you get your Command Center upgraded to level 11, you’ll get to add a Reform Plant to your roster. Note that you’ll unlock something new at levels 3, 5, 6, 7 and 11.
4. Send in Multiple Fleet Formations for Raids
• Your leadership level determines the number of multiple ships you can send out raid skirmishes. You’ll get to send out several fleet formations at different intervals as you engage with some of the larger and more durable enemies you come across.
• You should make sure you have a high leadership level so you have the option to send out a successive offering of raid formations so you have an easier time chipping down the life bar of larger rival fleets.
Head to the next page to learn about maximizing your 1st week with the game and the best ways to get more Honor Medals!