Tonight is the big announcement of the next star for The Bachelor 2017. So, who is the official Bachelor?
The next star is … Nick Viall, as reported by ABC!
Over the past few weeks, the contestants from The Bachelorette who have been some of the top candidates for the gig have included Luke Pell, Chase McNary and Robby Hayes, but there could only be one. In the days leading up to the reveal, creator Mike Fleiss has been tweeting clues about the new star. Here are some of his clues and reveals:
– It’s not Chad Johnson, Robby Hayes or host Chris Harrison.
– The Bachelor can run a mile in under 6 minutes.
– He likes sunrises more than sunsets and he’s very handsome.
– The Bachelor called himself a “hopeless romantic” on his official application for the show.
– The next star is not Luke Pell, but Bachelor Nation will like the new choice.
– The new star knows how to cook a tuna casserole.
What’s kind of funny is, just minutes before creator Mike Fleiss was announcing the new Bachelor star, his Twitter account appeared to be hacked. Tweets were getting deleted and then strange new ones were posted. Below is a screen shot of an example, which reads “I Love Lamp.”