Two people are dead and four others reported injured when an employee went on a stabbing rampage through Loblaw’s warehouse in west-Edmonton, Canada, reports The Edmonton Journal.
This is a breaking story so please stay tuned for updates.
Here’s what we know so far:
1. One worker, Aaron Ngentafam, at the warehouse said he saw a co-worker armed with two knives and a military jacket.
2. The warehouse supervisor was among those stabbed.
3. The perp is reported to have been in his mid-30s and had no friends.
4. At least ten cop cars could be seen surrounding the warehouse.
5. Edmonton police have yet to officially comment on the stabbing.