“UFC Undisputed 2010” is just around the corner. May 25th can’t get here soon enough, can it?
We already know that PlayStation 3 owners will receive three exclusive fighters; Xbox owners who are fans of Dan Severn, Royce Gracie and Jens Pulver are out of luck.
But the three exclusive fighters aren’t all you’ll get. PS3 owners will also have exclusive access to five Classic Fights for use in Ultimate Fight mode. The game ships with 15 Classics, and unfortunately for Xbox owners, that’s all you get.
PS3 owners also get the following fights:
– UFN 18 (April 1, 2009) – Carlos Condit vs. Martin Kampmann
– UFC 60 (May 27, 2006) – Matt Hughes vs. Royce Gracie
– UFC 66 (Dec. 30, 2006) – Keith Jardine vs. Forrest Griffin
– UFC 68 (March 3, 2007) – Martin Kampmann vs. Drew McFredries
– UFC 102 (Aug. 29, 2009) – Nate Marquardt vs. Demian Maia
There are some interesting choices here, to be sure. Marquardt vs. Maia? That’s more of a Classic Five Second Knockout than an actual fight. You’ll never see Dan Severn’s mustache in digital form without it, and that’s a risk we’re not willing to take.
Are you an Xbox owner that’s upset about being left out? Go buy a PlayStation 3. It’s the only advice we can give you.