Before we get to the Week 11 running back fantasy football rankings, let’s do a little add/drop talk.
Who To Add:
Ryan Mathews, Eagles — And just like that, Mathews appears to be back on top of the pecking order in the Eagles’ backfield. The Philadelphia RB situation is a nightmare, but if Mathews is the No. 1, he’s worth adding again.
Thomas Rawls, Seahawks — Rawls has been out since Week 2, but could return Sunday vs. the Eagles. What his role will be is the question, though. C.J. Prosise impressed on Sunday night against the Patriots, but Seattle would be wise to keep him as the third-down/receiving back. Christine Michael’s struggles could open the door for Rawls to get the early down work.
James Starks, Packers — The Packers didn’t run much in Week 10, but Starks (now healthy) got 7 of the 13 carries. He’ll split carries with Ty Montgomery for now. But expect Starks, a true running back as opposed to Montomgery’s wide receiver background, to become the go-to.
Who to Drop:
Matt Jones, Redskins — Jones impressed with a few good games, but ball security and injuries have got him in the doghouse. Rob Kelley and Chris Thompson, in that order, are the Redskins backs to have.
Charcandrick West, Chiefs — West’s fantasy value is headed south now that Spencer Ware is healthy. If you have an available roster spot, you can keep West as Ware’s handcuff. But at this point, West is expendable.
Fantasy teams will be without some of the more productive RBs this weekend as the Falcons, Jets, Broncos and Chargers are on the bye. That means no Devonta Freeman, no Matt Forte, no Melvin Gordon and no Devontae Booker. Yep, some big losses there.
Keep reading to see our top fantasy football rankings for Week 11 running backs:
1. Le’Veon Bell, Steelers, at Browns
2. DeMarco Murray, Titans, at Colts
3. Ezekiel Elliott, Cowboys, vs. Ravens
4. David Johnson, Cardinals, at Vikings
5. LeSean McCoy, Bills, vs. Bengals
6. LeGarrette Blount, Patriots, at 49ers
7. Jay Ajayi, Dolphins, at Rams
8. Latavius Murray, Raiders, vs. Texans
9. Spencer Ware, Chiefs, vs. Buccaneers
10. Todd Gurley, Rams, vs. Dolphins
11. Jonathan Stewart, Panthers, vs. Saints (Thursday)
12. Jordan Howard, Bears, at Giants (questionable)
13. Lamar Miller, Texans, at Raiders
14. Doug Martin, Buccaneers, at Chiefs
15. Theo Riddick, Lions, vs. Jaguars
16. Carlos Hyde, 49ers, vs. Patriots’
17. C.J. Prosise, Seahawks, vs. Eagles
18. Isaiah Crowell, Browns, vs. Steelers
19. Terrance West, Ravens, at Cowboys
20. Jeremy Hill, Bengals, at Bills
21. Mark Ingram, Saints, at Panthers (Thursday)
22. Frank Gore, Colts, vs. Titans
23. Rob Kelley, Redskins, vs. Packers
24. Ryan Mathews, Eagles, at Seahawks
25. Rashad Jennings, Giants, vs. Bears
26. Giovani Bernard, Bengals, at Bills
27. Darren Sproles, Eagles, at Seahawks
28. Christine Michael, Seahawks, vs. Eagles
29. Tim Hightower, Saints, at Panthers (Thursday)
30. James Starks, Packers, at Redskins
31. Jerick McKinnon, Vikings, vs. Cardinals
32. DeAndre Washington, Raiders, vs. Texans
33. Chris Ivory, Jaguars, at Lions
34. Chris Thompson, Redskins, vs. Packers
35. Benny Cunningham, Rams, vs. Dolphins
36. James White, Patriots, at 49ers
37. Derrick Henry, Titans, at Colts
38. Peyton Barber, Buccaneers, at Chiefs
39. Mike Gillislee, Bills, vs. Bengals
40. DuJuan Harris, 49ers, vs. Patriots
Discuss on Facebook