Looking for a live stream of Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Finals on Saturday night? (8 p.m. Eastern, NBC Sports Network) There are a couple of different ways to watch, whether or not you have a cable subscription.
If you can’t get to a TV, here’s a rundown of your streaming options:
Penguins vs. Predators, Game 3 Live Stream
If You Don’t Have Cable: Sling TV
If you want to watch the NBC Sports broadcast online, Sling TV is an online streaming service that provides access to select channels for a monthly fee. Here’s how to sign up for a free 7-day trial:
1) Click here to go to the Sling website
2) Click on “Watch Now 7 Days Free”
3) Create an account
4) Select the channel package or packages you want. Make sure to include “Sling Blue,” which includes NBC content.
5) Enter your payment information. Sling Blue costs $25 per month, but if you cancel your subscription within seven days of signing up, you will not be charged
6) Download the app for your computer to start watching
If you want to watch the coverage on mobile or other streaming devices, you can do so via the Sling TV app, which is free to download in the following places:
App Store (or Apple TV)
Amazon App Store (or Amazon Fire TV)
If You Do Have Cable: NBC Sports Live Extra
Users can watch a live stream of the NBC Sports broadcast on the computer via NBC Sports Live Extra.
For this option, authentication is required, meaning you will have to verify your cable/satellite subscription by signing in with a username/email address and password.
If you want to watch on mobile or other streaming devices, you can do so via the NBC Sports app, which can be downloaded for free in the following locations:
As is the case on desktop, authentication is required, meaning you will have to verify your cable/satellite/telco subscription by signing in with a username/email address and password.