6. Make Sure You Get Some Sleep; Take in the Game’s Surroundings When You Get a Chance
• Get plenty of rest and restore your health and energy by sleeping when necessary. In addition to keeping your health levels high, sleeping will grant the party a temporary experience boost and allow them to level up faster than usual. By the way, you should always make sure to enjoy everything that Ember has to offer! Stop to smell the roses and listen to some music (or even play some of your own); you’ll be glad you took the time to relax in this world.
7. Item Crafting is Essential
• To enjoy the benefits of having some of the best equipment available, you will need to craft your own items using recipes found throughout Domus. Whether it may come from the inventory of local shopkeepers or from looting chests and defeating enemies, be sure to keep your eye out for these helpful recipe scrolls! If you feel like tinkering on your own, you can always try to discover new recipes with experimentation as well.
8. Seek Out Some Folks When Nightfall Hits
• While the majority of folk in Ember tend to be active during daytime, there will be some people who only appear at night or at other odd times of the day. Take heed of people’s schedules if you want to meet (or avoid) any of the locals.
9. SAVE, SAVE, SAVE!
• Remember to make use of your save slots as much as you need to. Life-threatening dangers can lurk in any corner at any time, so always keep an eye out for tracking your progress. In addition to manual saving, you can take advantage of the auto-save slot as well in case you may forget to save during the game.
10. Check Your Map on the Regular
• If you’re feeling lost during exploration, consult your map and check for quest locations highlighted by the marker. You can always track your progress by looking here on the map or by checking your quest log for details.