Promescent is a new FDA approved spray designed to help men prevent premature ejaculation. The drug reportedly uses “un-ionized lidocaine” which sink in through the skin and affects the nerves that cause ejaculation. Just look at what this totally credible-looking doctor has to say about it above.
Here is what you need to know:
1. It’s a Spray that Soaks Into the Penis
The spray bottle, which you can see above, supposedly gives a “metered-dose pump,” and the website give detailed instructions on how to use it which I will lovingly post below:
1. Start with 3 sprays on shaft & glans (many men achieve the desired ejaculatory control with 1-2 sprays)
2. Rub spray lotion into the skin of the penis until it is completely absorbed.
3. Wait 10 minutes.
4. Can consider wiping the penis with a damp towel if oral sex is anticipated.
5. Adjust dosage, up to a maximum of 10 sprays, to achieve desired results.
You have been specifically warned not to spray too much onto your privates as it could cause to a temporary loss of erection which is the opposite of the point.
2. The Reviews Are Stimulating
Here are some of the “real user” reviews posted to the drug’s website.
This woman had a very apologetic husband, but now she’s the one apologizing. Get it?
This guy first turned to anti-depressants to rid himself of his pesky premature ejaculation, hinting at the fact that sex issues might be the least of his problems. Obviously, however, it wasn’t really that important to him because he couldn’t even manage to take the pill once a day.
Oh these poor, poor people.
3. Side Effects Could Include Burning and Excessive Numbness
Side effects can include loss of erection, a burning, and excessive numbness. There is only a slight risk of passing that numbness onto your partner, but this risk does increase when oral sex is preformed on the penis in question.
The website also warns repeatedly to avoid getting the spray into yours or your partner’s eyes.
4. Premature Ejaculation is the Widest Reaching Sexual Problem
According to the drug’s “About Premature Ejaculation” page, PE, as its lovingly referred to, is the most common sexual dysfunction in men and is officially defined as a chronic occurrence where ejaculation occurs within one minute of penetration or an inability to delay ejaculation.
Nearly 30 million men in the United States suffer from it.
5. Don’t Worry, There’s a Manual
Discuss on Facebook