Week 9 is not going to be the easiest when filling out your fantasy football lineup.
A whopping six teams — Cardinals, Chiefs, Lions, Ravens and Texans — are on the bye, leaving many fantasy teams with massive voids at nearly every position.
But the show must go on. No use in complaining because we’re all in the same boat.
So with that being said, before we get to the Week 9 quarterback rankings, bookmark our fantasy football rankings 2015 page to keep up-to-date on the latest projections and rankings so you know you who to start and who to sit each week.
Bye weeks: Lions, Chiefs, Cardinals, Seahawks, Ravens and Texans
Here are my top 25 quarterback rankings for Week 9:
1. Tom Brady, Patriots, vs. Redskins
2. Philip Rivers, Chargers, vs. Bears
3. Drew Brees, Saints, vs. Titans
4. Aaron Rodgers, Packers, at Panthers
5. Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers, vs. Raiders
6. Andy Dalton, Bengals, vs. Browns
7. Eli Manning, Giants, at Buccaneers
8. Derek Carr, Raiders, at Steelers
9. Matt Ryan, Falcons, at 49ers
10. Cam Newton, Panthers, vs. Packers
11. Andrew Luck, Colts, vs. Broncos
12. Ryan Tannehill, Dolphins, at Bills
13. Peyton Manning, Broncos, at Colts
14. Tyrod Taylor, Bills, vs. Dolphins
15. Jay Cutler, Bears, at Chargers
16. Ryan Fitzpatrick or Geno Smith, Jets, vs. Jaguars (both questionable)
17. Jameis Winston, Buccaneers, vs. Giants
18. Blake Bortles, Jaguars, vs. Jets
19. Sam Bradford, Eagles, at Cowboys
20. Marcus Mariota, Titans, at Saints (questionable)
21. Nick Foles, Rams, at Vikings
22. Kirk Cousins, Redskins, at Patriots
23. Teddy Bridgewater, Vikings, vs. Rams
24. Matt Cassel, Cowboys, vs. Eagles
25. Johnny Manziel, Browns, at Bengals