WATCH: ISIS Releases New ‘No Respite’ Propaganda Video in English

A new video purportedly released by the Islamic State on November 24 was released in multiple languages. The English version is directed at the United States and taunts, “Bring it on.” Other videos in other languages with similar content matter were released at the same time, and include French, Russian, and Turkish.

The video is titled “No Respite” and gets its name from Quran verse 71:

And recite to them the news of Noah, when he said to his people, “O my people, if my residence and my reminding of the signs of Allah has become burdensome upon you – then I have relied upon Allah . So resolve upon your plan and [call upon] your associates. Then let not your plan be obscure to you. Then carry it out upon me and do not give me respite.

In the video, ISIS mocks the United States’ military tactics in the region and also spotlights racial tensions in the U.S. It shows geographical information of its expanding “caliphate” and comments on the Sykes–Picot Agreement, which split up the lands of the defeated Ottoman Empire after World War I and drew the modern map of the Middle East.

Watch the video above.

Find more ISIS news, photos and videos here.

Read more about ISIS in Spanish at AhoraMismo.com:

Selina sharif

Fuck off you hairy pigs, you don’t represent Islam at all just Fuck off will yas, go live in the desert on yr fucking own

Kate

Jesus Christ is Lord. May the God of Abraham bless all those who follow His ways. Israel will not perish from the earth. The Glory of God, Creator of all things and great Deliverer, calls all men to turn to Him and receive their salvation through repentance. All sin can be forgiven through JESUS Christ. There is no other name by which salvation may be obtained. All glory and Honor to the Only God, the Father of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

That’s the whole problem, believing in Yaweh and/or all it’s spinoffs.

Actually the 7.62 bullets are about $2 a piece ISIS. And you showed 60 banners and then claimed “80 banners”, oh and you got the cost wrong of the missiles we use to blow you the fuck up. They’re actually $17,000-$110,000, not $250,000. Nice try though you subhuman goat fucking pieces of shit. Islam is an 8th century ideology that promotes killing non-believers, and anyone who doesn’t follow it. Under Sharia, if you eat bacon, you get your hands chopped off, if you insult “ALLAH”, the penalty is death, if you are gay, penalty is death. Yet their prophet was sure fucking a 9 year old when he was 47. Fucking murderous pedophile piece of shit named “Mohammed”. I hope all you Jihadists get stage 4 terminal cancer you fucking barbaric idiots.

Phil Quirk

Beautifully said brother, my thoughts exactly, Bring it on, drop more bombs on the mongrels

They don’t represent Islam at all. Islam is 100% against killing innocent people. They misunderstand the Quran; it says if someone attacks you, and kills you you fight back. They only got the fight part and ignored them rest. Who are you to say what Sharia law is when you aren’t even a Muslim. It does not say if you eat bacon your hands get chopped off; it promotes freedom and if someone doesn’t want to be Muslim you let them do what they want. A lot of Muslim countries don’t understand that and it happened because Europe split the Middle East and made gave kings parts of the land so now it is corrupt. Don’t judge people for information that isn’t true. Most Muslims hate ISIS and disagree with what they are doing. Islam is against killing innocent lives; and so am I. ISIS does not represent me, it represents everything I hate.

Mohammad may piss be upon him

Gee that’s not how the Moslems in Europe are acting.raping rioting looting
Beating killing protesting in fact they are acting just like the Quran says for them to act.you are full of shit.

All religions belong in the past, every single one promotes killing and violence. And it is totally idiotic to even think that any of then are true.

Farmakita

Apart from preventing heartburn, intake of chamomile tea also helps in curing other disorders like insomnia, dark circles around eyes and stomach cramps.
Proanthocyanidin extracts increase the intracellular levels of vitamin C,
which also decreases the permeability and fragility of capillaries.
Fresh Nettle Juice, in teaspoon doses, slows postpartum bleeding.

Can’t believe people get brainwashed with this foolishness. Its like a pay per view wrestling commercial or something. I will pray for both America and even the fools that promote this terrorist garbage. God bless America.

Isis will soon be was was you dirty filthy child raping pieces of cold shit die you bastards your mothers will be raped by a pig

Jesus will come in glory to judge the living and the dead and his kingdom will have no end.

Ashley

this is truly the finest display of ignorance I have ever seen. I have never given these murderers any of my time… Time I spend with my children and family and friends, someone I know shared this on FB and so I watched. All I can say is if anyone who sees this believes that they are serving any GOD they are in for a death of darkness and torture. Sneaking around and bombing and murdering innocent men woman and children who you are not even sure are in agreement with everything you are fighting against.. Assuming that all people of this world are not struggling with the idea of living in a world where all people treat one another with kindness and love is ignorant. If you had a brain cell you would improve conditions in your country and fight back against what you reject with strength and courage not hiding your hatred behind a so called religion! My God doesn’t bless or excuse the murder of people for your personal gain. If you just want to kill everyone then own it… How DARE you use GOD as a vice to murder innocent people all over the world. You may kill me or my children one day but I know we will live together with Our father in heaven.. You can have the broken and burned up world you destroyed and revel in your hate and ugliness until you die and rot in hell for eternity which is a much longer death than any life you could conceive of. So keep recruiting these desperate souls to die for your…cause?? You are all a pathetic excuse for humans.

AnonYmouS

It disgusts me that you as a website allow this video to even be posted just to show it. Id had cut certain parts of the video into my own. Playing there video is just helping them spread it to more eyes and get it more views regardless if we are watching it out of hate for Isis for of we watch it cause we r sympathizers. Either way it still gets there videos trending on google and other search engines. If I was the admin of this website Id remove this but thats just my Opinon. God Bless AMERICA

Just wipe these pigs out. Look at WW2. When we acted, it sure did give respect to us. The chaos stopped also

Pro-PAkisTANi player

they are spreading propaganda to stop rapid rise of ISLAM…………….to create ISLAMOPHOBIA………………..supported by MOSSAD…………This is all because ISLAM will overtake all relgions by 2050…………….and indeed ISLAM will rise to glory again……………..INSHA’ÄLLAH

Kaloyan

Yeah, it might, it might not. A religion will only take affect if the human soul can feel it, believe in it. Why push it down peoples throats?

Why are you hosting their content if they use this to recruit. Why is social media enabling and not blocking their access?

Ya, maybe the government should get involved and censor this content and anything else that some may deem offensive, propaganda, hateful, or just anything that may be unliked. There is clearly nothing is this video message that we can learn from and people do not deserve opinions regardless. I vote to ban the internet so that no content can be voluntarily viewed.

Btw, most militaries actively recruit including every branch of the US military. And all military kills for their own reasons. So by your statement we should expect all military should not recruit.

I personally do not agree with the data or agenda of the video but it is still important to have this to study.

Aint nobody worried about these clowns. Each day they are losing territory. I wouldn’t even call these misguided muslims soldiers.

Only one way to the father and that is through the son, Jesus Christ lord of lords and king of kings.

The sooner everyone realizes Christianity and Islam are spinoffs from the Jewish fable of Abraham the more peaceful the world will be. All three religions created (made up) in the cesspool called the middle east , completely PACKED with uneducated filthy liars-from 5000bc right up until today. People here denounce the middle east, muslims, terrorists ect… There weren’t WHITE PEOPLE living with Jesus and telling his story. It was the middle eastern terrorists the denounce today, duh.

HUGHES

Isis is the middle eastern equivalent of a bible thumbing Klansman in the US.The war on terror is a continuation of the crusades.If we let coalition intelligence groups act as advisors for the kiddish, syrian,and Iraqi forces.Then less American lives would be sacrificed.If we block ISIS from our social media things would be quicker.Thank you and F*** you.Good night.

Rex Yiu

They want to fight the US, Russia and China at the same time? ALRIGHTY THEN
I am just here sitting in Hong Kong, laughing

John Bad

From the little I can stomach that was being said will STOP TALKING SHIT ISIS is an Israel army America backs funds and trains as we American’s fund everything for Israel ISIS is bad but it is an American army in Syria Notice none of the terror groups ever touch Israel IT IS ALL A LIE terror groups are paid mercenaries we hire all in all the war on terror os a bad joke sold to the world

Justin Ellis

Allah can suck my dick and eat my shit as i usethe Koran and my shit tickets Fuvk your religion as i shit on it with a smile!!

i think this is funny because ISIS is a treat just not that big of one. I mean the US or Russia or England, china japan could get rid of 90% of them by one button if need be. ISIS makes these videos just make it look like there some big group which they are just nothing really to worry about.Just one US or Russain unit could whip them out an china could piss an wash the, away.They act like they stand for there people but why do they kill them dont make since. The only bad thing comes out of this is all the people that was killed that was not one of them or by airstrikes an more. I am sorry isis does not rep islam they act like they do but they dont.

Ryan Hackett

Strong undertones of desperation, underplaying the devastation that modern ordnance does to them and the fact that they have no effective method of retaliation. They can only use fear and propaganda to attempt to hide the inferiority of their forces and ideology. We will continue to develop precise and deadly weaponry while they toil on the ground killing each other off. Their biggest victims are each other and the places they inhabit.

Kaloyan

The guy has a point saying stuff about war , and the US , and how they misstreated thair soldiers, but this is some next level shit targeting outcasts and minorities under the name of Allah, claiming that if they kill it’s in the name of the Light. And don’t get me wrong i too feel like an outcast some times. I just hope that people, even if stranded or feeling alone can see through the lies that bring only death and misery. It’s not about Allah or what have-you-not book, it’s about the people on the top comanding, with souls full of greed. No sane human beeing will follow through this tyranny….

oh woow im sooooo convinced to join isis now -_- your territory isn’t expanding, only 2500 US soldiers got killed in Afghanistan and 77 US soldiers committed suicide in afghanistan… nice try

a@b.com

Not only are these people Islaamic, Selina, but they follow Islaam in its purest form according to what was revealed in the Qur’an and the Hadith, so just drop your taqiyya cow dung, OK?