WATCH: Kid Microwaves Glow Stick & It Explodes in His Face

Glow stick blows up in kid's faceJukin Media Verified (Original) * For licensing / permission to use: Contact – licensing(at)jukinmediadotcom Jack (my little brother) heard that microwaving glow sticks made them glow brighter so decided to try it for himself. His first experiment went so well that he decided to film it so he could send it to his girlfriend. It…2014-11-01T21:14:01.000Z

Jack decided to film himself microwaving and playing with a glow stick. So obviously it all goes to hell and the hot, gooey liquid explodes in his face and Jack freaks out.

Cue Dad, who comes running to Jack’s rescue but more than a little pissed off.

The camera continues to run and knowing that Jack is fine and safe and not blind now makes it hilarious to watch.

Watch more funny videos here.