If you’re trying to think of funny or witty quotes about mom to put in your Mother’s Day cards, you’ve come to the right place. From celebrities to writers, to movies we’ve collected our top 10 picks for hilarious quotes about motherhood, being a mom, and your own mother. Read on below.
1. Happy Mother’s Day to the woman who fed me as a baby and through most of my twenties.
2. Neurotics build castles in the air, psychotics live in them. My mother cleans them.
– Rita Rudner
3. Mom, thanks for always being slightly less disappointed in me than Dad is.
4. Don’t forget Mother’s Day. Or as they call it in Beverly Hills, Dad’s Third Wife Day.
– Jay Leno
5. I love how we don’t even need to say out loud that I’m your favorite child.
6. I was so ugly my mother used to feed me with a sling shot.
– Rodney Dangerfield
7. Kids are definitely the boss of you … Anyone who will barge into the room while you are on the commode is the boss of you. And when you explain to them that you’re on the commode and that they should leave but they don’t? That’s a high-level boss.
– Tina Fey
8. There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.
– Chinese Proverb
9. I can’t believe you’re going to a therapist. You know, they’re totally going to ask you about me … They always want to ask about your mother. It’s OK. Say whatever you want. But make sure you start with “my mother’s very hot.”
– Gilmore Girls
10. My mother’s five-foot-two, and I’ll be honest with you – she’s the only person I’m scared of.
– Kiefer Sutherland