The historic series finale of House of Lies airs tonight on Showtime at 9 p.m. ET/PT. The entire episode was shot in Havana, Cuba, which makes it the first American scripted series to film in the Communist country since the U.S. restored diplomatic relations last summer.
Marty Kaan (Don Cheadle) and his team are heading to Cuba to take advantage of the new influx of tourists flooding into the country that has been cut off for nearly 60 years. Series creator and executive producer Matthew Carnahan directed the episode.
Here are the multiple ways to watch the series finale, “No Es Fácil.”
How to Watch ‘House of Lies’ Online with a Cable/Satellite Subscription
If you have a cable or satellite package that includes Showtime, this section is for you. You can watch House of Lies and all other Showtime programming for free via Showtime Anytime. It’s a streaming service that’s included with a regular Showtime cable subscription. You’ll need your cable or satellite log-in information to access the service.
On a computer, go to ShowtimeAnytime.com and choose “Log In” in the upper righthand corner. On mobile devices, open the Showtime Anytime app and choose “Log In.” You’ll need to choose your TV provider, then enter your username and password for your TV account.
Showtime Anytime is available on these supported devices:
- If you have an Apple mobile device (iOS 6.0 or higher), purchase the Showtime Anytime app at the Apple App Store.
- If you have an Android mobile device, purchase the Showtime Anytime app at the Google Play Store
- For Apple TV, the app is automatically installed after getting the latest update.
- For Android TV, the app is available to download from the Appstore.
- If you have a Kindle Fire (2nd generation or higher), purchase the Showtime Anytime app at the Amazon App Store
- For Amazon Fire, the app is available to download at the Appstore.
- For Roku, the app is available in the ‘Movies & TV’ section of the Channel Store or search for it on the main menu.
- For Xbox 360, the app is available in the apps marketplace.
- For Xbox One, the app is available in the Store.
- Chromecast is supported by the Showtime Anytime through the Showtime Anytime Android and iOS mobile apps, along with web through the Chrome browser.
For any questions about the Showtime Anytime app or what specific devices are supported, click here.
How to Watch ‘House of Lies’ Online If You Don’t Have a Cable/Satellite Subscription
If you don’t have a cable or satellite subscription, Showtime has a streaming-only service available. It cost $10.99 per month, but has a 30-day free trial via Apple, Android, Amazon, Roku or Playstation Vue. It’s also available for a 7-day free trial as an add-on to an Amazon Prime or Hulu subscription.
The Showtime app, which is the streaming-only service, is available on these supported devices:
- If you have an Apple mobile device or Apple TV, purchase the Showtime app at the Apple App Store.
- If you have an Android mobile device or Android TV, purchase the Showtime Anytime app at the Google Play Store
- If you have a Kindle Fire or Fire TV (2nd generation or higher), purchase the Showtime Anytime app at the Amazon App Store
- For Roku, the app is available in the Channel Store.
- For Playstation 3 & 4, the app is available through Playstation Vue and via the Playstation Vue app on iPad.
The Showtime app is also available as an add on for Hulu and Amazon Prime subscribers. The cost for both platforms is an additional $8.99 after the 7-day free trial. For more information about the Hulu add-on, click here. For more information on the Amazon Prime add-on, click here.
A subscription for the streaming-only service is not available through the Showtime website.