The Golden State Warriors host the surging Milwaukee Bucks in a Saturday night showdown at the Chase Center.
The Bucks come in winners of six straight games and are the slight favorite over the Warriors, who have won two in a row. And if you’re looking to get into the online sports betting scene to place a wager on the game, FanDuel Sportsbook has a risk-free bet promotion for new users up to $1,000.
If you’re a first-time bettor with FanDuel, a partner of Heavy, simply create an account and place a real-money wager on any sporting event. If your bet doesn’t win, your account will be issued site credit in the amount of your wager up to $1,000.
Here’s how to get in on the action:
2) Make an initial deposit of at least $10.
3) Place a real-money wager on any sporting event you’d like.
4) Enjoy the game.
This offer is for new users making their first bet on FanDuel Sportsbook only.
You don’t have to place your wager on the Warriors-Bucks game as you can choose any bet the site offers, including spreads, totals, props, teasers, and more.
But while we’re talking about the Golden State-Milwaukee matchup, let’s take a look at the most recent betting odds and trends.
Warriors-Bucks Betting Odds
Odds from FanDuel Sportsbook
Point Spread: Bucks -1.5
Moneyline: Warriors +102 & Bucks -120
The Warriors are 45-22 straight up (SU) on the season and 27-7 in home games, while the Bucks are 42-25 with a 18-13 mark on the road.
Golden State has a 33-30-4 record against the spread (ATS) and 18-14-2 at the Chase Center. Milwaukee is 31-36 ATS overall and 17-14 away.
When it comes to the over/under (O/U), the Warriors are 29-36-2 overall (13-19-2 home) and the Bucks are 34-33 on the season (16-15 away).
Tonight’s scheduled tip-off time is 8:30 p.m. ET and it will be televised by ABC.
Warriors-Bucks Recent Betting Trends
Betting trends provided by Odds Shark
- Warriors are 4-9 against the spread (ATS) in their past 13 games
- Total has gone OVER in 9 of Golden State’s past 12 games
- Warriors are 2-5 straight up (SU) in their past 7 games
- Warriors are 3-9 ATS in their past 12 games at home vs. Bucks
- Warriors are 1-6 ATS in their past 7 home games
- Total has gone UNDER in 11 of the Bucks’ past 14 games
- Clippers are 5-1 ATS in their past 6 games
- Total has gone OVER in 5 of the Bucks’ past 6 road games
- Bucks are 6-0 SU in their past 6 games
- Bucks are 13-7 ATS in their past 20 games vs. Warriors
Stats provided by Odds Shark
Over the past 10 games:
- The teams have split 5-5 SU
Over the past 3 games:
- Bucks hold a 2-1 SU advantage
- Bucks are 2-1 ATS; Warriors 1-2
What States is FanDuel Sportsbook Legal?
While many states are pushing to legalize online sports betting, currently there are only 14 states where FanDuel Sportsbook has launched.
So you must be present in one of the following to place an online wager: Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
You also must be at least 21 years old to participate.