If you are watching the Twin Peaks premiere (Episodes 1 and 2), you’ve likely heard that Episodes 3 and 4 will be available to watch early. Showtime is making these next two episodes available before they broadcast on TV next week. Episodes 3 and 4 will be available immediately after the premiere of episodes 1 and 2, but only through Showtime’s digital platform.
Finding Episodes 3 and 4 may be a little tricky. You can’t watch them on Showtime on TV, and you can’t watch them on many of the streaming services you might normally use (such as Amazon Prime.) Instead, until they air live on TV next week, you can only watch Episodes 3 and 4 early on Showtime’s digital platform. That means you should be able to access Episodes 3 and 4 through Showtime’s Anytime app, Showtime on Demand, and Showtime.com.
Here’s how to watch Episodes 3 and 4 digitally. Remember, they won’t be available until after Episodes 1 and 2 have aired.
You can subscribe to Showtime’s direct-streaming service here at Showtime.com. The service costs $10.99 a month but offers a 30-day free trial. To avoid charges, you must cancel before the end of the 30-day trial. After creating an account, you can stream the show on the web at Showtime.com or use your new credentials to stream Showtime through the various devices listed below. (You can also subscribe to Showtime directly through the apps on the devices below, with identical subscription price and free-trial terms.)
• iPhone, iPad or Apple TV: Download the Showtime app in the App Store or find it in the Apple TV menu (for Apple TV, be sure to use the Showtime app and not the Showtime Anytime app, which requires a cable login).
• Android Phones, Tablets & Android TV: Download the Showtime app here.
• Amazon Fire TV & Fire Tablet: Download the Showtime app here.
• Samsung Smart TVs: Find the Showtime app on your TV in the Samsung App Store.
• Special Note for Amazon Prime Subscribers: You likely won’t be able to watch Episodes 3 and 4 through Amazon Prime this week, until they air on Showtime. As a workaround, go to ShowtimeAnytime.com or download the ShowtimeAnytime app. Log in and choose Amazon as your subscriber. Then log in with your Amazon credentials after you’re taken to Amazon. You’ll be asked if it’s OK to link with Showtime Anytime. Say OK. You’ll then be taken back to Showtime Anytime, where you can watch Episodes 3 and 4 once they’re available.
If you already have access to Showtime through your cable or satellite company, you don’t have to go through all the steps above to access Showtime’s direct-streaming service. Instead, you can use Showtime on Demand or Showtime.com. You can access these digitally from this link.
(Note: Showtime may possibly be a little more limited on where you can watch Episodes 3 and 4 for this first week. If any of the above links don’t work, you can still access the episodes using this link for cable subscribers, people using the Showtime app, and people wanting to use a free trial.)