After setting fire to a random elderly woman’s property Monday night in Thousand Oaks, California, a messy-wigged Amanda Bynes did more damage than we thought… During her crazed gasoline-spreading frenzy, she managed to get gasoline all over her defenseless Pomeranian pup! And, we have the footage from TMZ to prove it…
Apparently, Bynes tried to go into the “Employees Only” back area of the store and the cashier found her trying to rinse off her sweet puppy in a sink. Bynes immediately freaked out and left.
Check out the video of her poor gasoline-covered pooch below!
Amanda is in more trouble, this time out west. The troubled star is undergoing psychiatric care after setting a fire in a stranger's driveway.Click here to read more
Fans and animal activists are lashing out over the incident:
— Hollis (@hollisst) July 24, 2013
She’s really done it now!
Click here for the full story.
Beyonce and Jay-Z show support for the slain teen, cheered on by Al Sharpton and Trayvon's mom.Click here to read more