On tonight’s part two episode of The Bachelorette, the true bachelorette is revealed and we begin our journey on the 2015 season of the show. Last night we got to meet the 25 men competing for love on the show and got to see some of the off-the-wall contestants. One of them, Ryan McDill, proved to be the biggest drunk in show history and was kicked off the show by host Chris Harrison. Now that you’re a little caught up, check out all the spoilers from tonight’s episode below and we’ll continue to update the post throughout the show.
– The Bachelorette the men chose is Kaitlyn Bristowe and Britt Nilsson is sent home at the very beginning of the episode. Host Chris Harrison talks to each girl privately and Nilsson is shown to her limo. Nilsson cries in the limo and says she didn’t see the elimination coming. Nilsson truly thought she would be the one chosen.
– Contestant Brady Toops tells Kaitlyn that he feels a connection with Britt and leaves to try for a chance at love with her. The two have been photographed on dates together since the show.
– Shawn Booth gets the First Impression Rose and Reality Steve (Bachelorette guru) reveals that Booth makes it to the final two.
– The dentist Chris gets the first kiss of the season.
– Contestants Jared admits to Kaitlyn Bristowe that he had voted for Britt. Meanwhile, some of the other guys are thrown because they really wanted Britt to be the Bachelorette.
– Tonight’s eliminations include Shawn Evans, Josh Seiter, David, and Bradley Cox.