Are you and your mom movie buffs or do you just love quoting films and your favorite TV shows? Celebrate Mother’s Day 2016 with some of these great quotes and you can even put them in your Mother’s Day card this year.
1. You know every story, every wound, every memory. Their whole life’s happiness is wrapped up in you… every single second.
2. And even if you hate her, can’t stand her, even if she’s ruining your life, there’s something about her, some romance, some power. She’s absolutely herself. No matter how hard you try, you’ll never get to her. And when she dies, the world will be flat, too simple, reasonable, fair.
– Anywhere But Here
3. I can’t believe you’re going to a therapist. You know, they’re totally going to ask you about me … They always want to ask about your mother. It’s OK. Say whatever you want. But make sure you start with “my mother’s very hot.”
– Gilmore Girls
4. I just want you to know, if you ever need anything, don’t be shy, OK? There are NO rules in the house. I’m not like a *regular* mom, I’m a *cool* mom.
– Mean Girls
5. God couldn’t be everywhere so that is why he invented mothers.
– Because I Said So
6. Oh, Harry, you’re an angel. If your mother hadn’t been such a bitch, we could’ve shared something important.
7. You threaten my son, you threaten me.
– The Blind Side
8. Sometimes I feel like you’re the child and I’m the grown up.
9. I love you very much. I love you as much as I love anybody, as much as I love myself. And in a few years when I haven’t been around to be on your tail about something or irritating you, you could… remember that time that I bought you the baseball glove when you thought we were too broke. You know? Or when I read you those stories? Or when I let you goof off instead of mowing the lawn? Lots of things like that. And you’re gonna realize that you love me. And maybe you’re gonna feel badly, because you never told me. But don’t – I know that you love me. So don’t ever do that to yourself, all right?
– Terms of Endearment
10. My momma always said, “Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.”
– Forrest Gump