The preliminary competition of the Miss Universe 2016-2017 Pageant has aired via live stream from the Mall of Asia Arena in Manila and we have the full video above. Please start the video at the 11:38 mark as there is a good amount of empty air time in the beginning.
All 86 contestants appeared in the preliminary competition and strutted on stage in their evening-wear as well as swimwear. Watch it above.
The Miss Universe Pageant this year airs this Sunday from 7 – 10 p.m. ET/6 – 9 p.m. CT on FOX with Steve Harvey returning as a host, alongside new co-host Ashley Graham. If we all recall Harvey’s 2015 blunder, announcing the incorrect winner, perhaps Graham is on board to help make sure that mistake doesn’t happen again.
The pageant will be taking place in the Philippines and, while you are watching the above live stream, you can pick your favorites and vote for who you would like to end up in the top 12 on Sunday. Click here to vote and create an account via the official Miss Universe website.
As for the preliminaries, the judges included:
– Dayanara Torres: a former UNICEF ambassador and Miss Universe from Puerto Rico.
– Cynthia Bailey: a model and star on Real Housewives of Atlanta.
– Rob Goldstone: former journalist and international marketing director.
– Fred Nelson: President/Executive Producer of the People’s Choice Awards.
– Francine LeFrak: a social entrepreneur and women’s empowerment activist.
– Riyo Mori: Miss Universe 2007