Southern Charm has ended its 4th season, but we still have the reunion shows. Read on for all the details on when the next new episode airs, spoilers on the reunion and more below.
REUNION PART 1 DATE: July 10, 2017 (It’s a two-part reunion.)
SHOW TIME: 8 p.m. ET/PT and 7 p.m. CT
CAST MEMBERS PRESENT: By the looks of footage and promo photos, Whitney Sudler-Smith may not be in attendance this time. We will have to wait and see. Craig’s girlfriend Naomie isn’t pictured, but she isn’t one of the lead roles on the show. So, she may show up later on. Jennifer Snowden is absolutely shown at the reunion, along with main cast members Thomas Ravenel, Kathryn Dennis Calhoun, Cameran Eubanks, Austen Kroll, Craig Conover, Shep Rose, and Landon Clements. We’re also guessing that we’ll be seeing the center of Shep and Austen’s rivalry this season – Chelsea Meissner. Patricia Sudler-Smith always declines to appear at the reunion shows, so we’re guessing that the same happens this year.
– Cameran Eubanks: Cameran Eubanks is absolutely pregnant, something she feared for so long and then embraced by the end of the season. Cameran is due this Fall and fellow cast member Landon says Cameran is doing great. In an interview with People, Cameran, who is expecting a girl, confessed:
I was such a bad child. I’m hoping she doesn’t turn out like me. I gave my mom hell — talked back, snuck out of the house. I was really bad. It’s part of the reason why I delayed having children! I was so fearful of everything pregnancy related — physically being pregnant, emotionally, mentally. I thought I was going to be a mess.
Cameran has not yet decided whether or not she wants to document her unborn daughter’s life on camera.
– Thomas Ravenel: Thomas had a thing for cast member Landon Clements, but that went out the window when Landon defended his ex. Thomas and Kathryn have settled their custody agreement and Thomas was awarded full custody of their children, though Fits News reports Thomas will consult Kathryn on all big events in their kids’ life. Ravenel confirmed to Fits News that:
I’m glad all the acrimony a custody battle can bring has ceased as this case is settled and I fully intend to honor the agreement so as not to revive this messy business.
You can read the full custody order by clicking here.
– Kathryn Dennis Calhoun: At the reunion, Kathryn confronts former friend Jennifer Snowden, telling her she felt disrespected that Snowden became more friendly with Thomas than her. She also said that Snowden testified against her in her custody case with Ravenel and that she lied under oath. This season, Kathryn made a lot of improvements in her life and even made up with Landon. But, when Landon and Thomas appeared on Watch What Happens Live, Kathryn tweeted a dig about Landon after Landon made a comment about her losing her meal ticket. Ex Thomas Ravenel says that he is single, but his relationship with Kathryn is very civil and they get along much better.
– Austen Kroll: Austen has been off and on dating Shep Rose’s crush Chelsea Meissner throughout the season, but the couple definitely appeared to be catching serious feelings by the end of the season. Recently, Chelsea wished Austen a “happy birthday” online and said, “Happy 30th to this dimpled dime piece, @krollthewarriorking Love you and your big heart #IndecisiveGeminis.” But, we will have to wait and see on the reunion if they are an official couple or if they’ve decided to just be friends.
– Craig Conover: Craig and his rocky relationship appear to have gotten better and, by the looks of his social media accounts, he and girlfriend Naomie are still together. In an interview with Hollywood Life, Craig revealed:
We found that, in which I kind of feared, there were temporary fixes instead of just flushing things out entirely … I was used to doing that… It was easier to not talk about things and act like they didn’t happen. But, fortunately, a few months ago we kind of hit the worst of it and had some huge strides opening up and we started being entirely honest about everything and the last two months have been awesome. So I think we’re finally making big improvements instead of running around in circles.
And, according to the Christian Post, Craig Conover has passed the bar exam.
– Shep Rose: After Craig accused Shep of being a bad drunk on the finale of Southern Charm, Shep tweeted the following response, “Well. I like to drink. No doubt. But I’m a happy/benign drunk. Would never brow beat the person I love and live with. Or anyone really.”
– Landon Clements: Because Landon’s website Roam had an issue with its name, she was forced to re-name it and she came up with the title “Trovare“. For the site, Landon has teamed up with a woman named Anna Lombardi and their “About Us” section reads:
Trovare was born from our passion for living life to the fullest. No matter what the final destination, we revel in the people we meet, foods we eat, beverages we drink, and new things discovered along the way. We recognize it’s the little things that ultimately make life worth living. Here, at Trovare you’ll find guides to, and dispatches from, our journeys. Whether we’re checking out an undiscovered block in our home city or a whole new country, there’s no adventure too small and no moment too soon.
It appears that Clements is currently single and, though she previously turned down her father’s offer to work for him, she has since changed her mind. She has her real estate license and confirmed on Watch What Happens Live that she’s working for her dad.
Discuss on Facebook