Looking for the perfect words to express that ineffable ache you feel for your boyfriend, girlfriend, co-worker or very special domestic animal? Don’t speak from your heart! Let the all-time masters of love quotes speak for you! Here are Heavy’s top 20 most romantic quotes:
1. The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart
2. Love is the emblem of eternity; it confounds all notion of time; effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end.
—Germaine De Stael
3. A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous
4. You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly
5. I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.
6. Love is a friendship set to music.
7. Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
8. Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky.
—Rainer Maria Rilke
9. To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
10. To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness.
11. I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
—Elizabeth Barrett Browning
12. The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.
13. You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
14. The madness of love is the greatest of heaven’s blessings.
15. Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination.
16. ‘Tis Better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all.
17. Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says: ‘I need you because I love you.’
18. If I know what love is, it is because of you.
19. When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
20. For where thou art, there is the world itself, and where though art not, desolation.
Discuss on Facebook