WATCH: Snapchat Catches Fraternity House Fire on Video

A Snapchat story recorded a night of fraternity partying that ended with a house fire.

A Sigma Chi fraternity house near California State University, Chico was where the blaze started. ABC News reports:

The fire started in a duplex behind the main house. Officials say it began outside, then caught the deck on fire. It eventually spread to the building and into the attic. The fire even triggered the sprinkler system inside the neighboring building.

Luckily nobody was hurt.

No Comments

Discuss on Facebook