Yuck. Just yuck.
Ayperi Alekseeva, 18, was recently admitted to the Bishkek Hospital in the capital of Kyrgyzstan, Bishkek, complaining of stomach pains after being unable to eat or drink.
Doctors immediately decided to operate, and what they found is not safe for life.
The 8.8-pound hairball removed from her stomach would have reportedly killed her if doctors had not removed it. But how did so much hair get in her stomach?
Doctors said the girl … had a habit of chewing the tips of her hair, and eating hair she picked up from the carpet …. Psychologically, apart from a habit of picking up hair from the carpet and eating it, the young girl was perfectly normal and healthy. She also chewed the tips of her hair.
We’re glad she’s okay, but gurl … c’mon. Respect the hair, don’t digest the hair.
Discuss on Facebook