Shopping for a selfie stick, but need to pinch pennies at the same time? There are lots of cheap selfie sticks on the market today that will suit your needs. Despite their low price tags, many of these selfie sticks are thoughtfully constructed. We’ve rounded up some of the top-rated and bestselling cheap selfie sticks on the market today. Read on to see five selfie stick models that are perfect for the budget-conscious.
Overwhelmed by all the different types of selfie sticks on the market today? Our selfie stick guides help to take the mystery out of picking the right selfie stick model. Read our posts on the best selfie sticks, best GoPro selfie sticks, or best iPhone selfie sticks.
1. Mpow iSnap X One-Piece U-Shape Extendable Selfie Stick
As of this writing, the Mpow iSnap X selfie stick is the #1 bestselling selfie stick on Amazon. It holds an average user rating of 4.3/5 stars, which is quite impressive for such a cheap selfie stick. This monopod is shaped to work with a wide variety of smartphones, including iPhones and Samsung phones. A U-shaped silicone clamp is designed to help keep your phone stable in the mount.
Price: $14.99 (25 percent off MSRP)
- Just over seven inches when collapsed
- 270-degree adjustable head
- Works with many phones
- Bluetooth pairing
- Some users may be happier with a selfie stick that has a longer reach
- Only covered by an 18-month warranty
- Not the most rugged model on the market today
2. PerfectDay QuickSnap Extendable Wired Selfie Stick
Another popular brand when it comes to selfie sticks, this monopod a nice model for first time buyers. If you are new to selfie sticks, and don’t want to drop a ton of money on a gadget you are unfamiliar with, this PerfectDay stick is a good place to start. This selfie stick is also wired, which may make it more appealing to older shoppers who are uncomfortable with changing Bluetooth settings on their device. When extended to its maximum length, it measures about three and a half feet. As of this writing, this selfie stick holds a 4.1/5 star ranking on Amazon.
Price: $7.99 (80 percent off MSRP)
- Simple to operate
- Lightweight, fairly compact
- Some may dislike wired design
- Some users report stick is hard to extend
3. JETech Battery Free Selfie Stick
Some users prefer a battery-powered selfie stick with Bluetooth for easy shooting, but other selfie stick owners lean towards models that are battery-free. This is a nice choice for people who prefer the low-tech option, and want to go battery-free. And surprisingly for such a cheap selfie stick, this model is backed by a great warranty. It’s slightly larger (when collapsed) than a few other sticks on our list, but not by much.
Price: $7.99 (73 percent off MSRP)
- No battery
- No app download required for iOS users
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Android users need to download a special app to make this selfie stick work
- No Bluetooth support
- Only offers 180 degree rotation
4. Kiwii Extendable Battery Free Selfie Stick
As of this writing, the Kiwii selfie stick has a user rating of 3.9/5 stars. It’s not the best-reviewed selfie stick on our list, but it does have a decent amount of happy users. This is another model that lacks Bluetooth, however, so those who want a cheap selfie stick with Bluetooth connectivity must look elsewhere.
Price: $7.99 (87 percent off MSRP)
- Lifetime warranty
- Plug and play design
- Could be more rugged
- Some users have been confused by product packaging
- Some Android phone users have reported issues with getting the shutter to fire
5. TaoTronics Bluetooth Extendable Self-Portrait Monopod
The TaoTronics brand name might be familiar to you if you’ve previously read our post on the best LED grow lights. The company’s selfie stick is cheap, but still manages to include Bluetooth. TaoTronics also makes a selfie stick that can transform into a tripod, though it costs about $30.
Price: $11.99 (70 percent off MSRP)
- Comfortable grip
- 270-degree adjustable head
- Works with a wide range of smartphones
- Not the cheapest option on our list
- Not ideal for people who want a battery-free option