From picky adult eaters to kids, serving vegetables in fun spiral shapes can ensure that everyone eats a healthy amount of vegetables every day. A spiralizer takes your favorite veggies, such as potatoes, zucchini, and carrots, and turns them into pasta noodles, thin or thick slices, spirals, and other delightful shapes. You’ll find basic models as well as ones with more to offer, including interchangeable blades and internal storage space. If you still haven’t found what you’re looking for, browse additional spiralizers for more options.
1. Paderno World Cuisine A4982799 Tri-Blade Vegetable Spiral Slicer
This veggie slicer features three distinct sets of blades, including a straight blade for creating ribbon cuts. There are also two spacing blades. This three-blade spiralizer is helpful for cutting up fruits and vegetables quickly for cooking and can even assist with juice blending. An impact-resistant material keeps the spiralizer from shattering if it’s dropped on the floor. A handy storage compartment has enough room to store extra blades.
- Impact-resistant material
- Comes with three stainless steel blades
- Integrated storage compartment
- Unit may slide a bit when in use
- Plastic material can easily stain
- Can be tricky to clean
Find more Paderno World Cuisine A4982799 Tri-Blade Vegetable Spiral Slicer information and reviews here.
2. Müeller Spiral-Ultra 4-Blade Spiralizer
This spiralizer is renowned for its durability and innovative design. A vertical slicer means no unsafe or unnatural movements are required to produce spirals from your favorite food. Examples of what you can make include fresh citrus juice, vegetable noodles, and baked potato chips. This multi-function spiralizer comes with eight functions, such as a mandoline, grater, and juicer. Several high-grade German stainless steel blades are included.
Price: $27.97 (63 percent off MSRP)
- Vertical slicer
- High-quality stainless steel blades
- Multiple functions
- Instruction manual could be better
- Food can stain the plastic
- Initial learning curve
3. Brieftons 5-Blade Spiralizer
If you’re looking for a spiralizer that will take your favorite veggies and work them into appetizing pieces of spaghetti, you will appreciate what this Brieftons spiralizer has to offer. For starters, it comes with five blades in total, including ones for making angel hair pasta and curly fry shapes. A removable design ensures this unit will fit even in tight spaces. Set up is made simpler with detailed assembly and usage instructions along with an online quick-start guide. The plastic is durable and BPA-free.
Price: $15.99 (68 percent off MSRP)
- Ideal for creating noodles
- Comes with five blades
- BPA-free plastic
- Some complain that it moves on the countertop when in use
- Blades can be tough to clean
- Could use more storage space for blades
4. Presto 02970 Professional SaladShooter Electric Slicer/Shredder
You can use this combination slicer and shredder for a variety of tasks. Some examples include slicing and shredding vegetables, cheese, and fruit. The spiralizer even chops up nuts and can be used for making bread crumbs. You can even use it to grate chocolate. This spiralizer can also make thicker and regular slices. All you need to do for cleanup is wipe down the base and stick the rest of the components in the dishwasher. As an added bonus, four interchangeable cones are included for making ripple cuts, thicker slices, and more.
Price: $47.98 (31 percent off MSRP)
- Can slice vegetables, cheese, and fruit
- Makes thicker and regular slices
- Includes four interchangeable cones
- A bit loud
- Plastic parts seem flimsy
- Material tends to stain
Find more Presto 02970 Professional SaladShooter Electric Slicer/Shredder information and reviews here.
5. Kitchen Active Spiralizer Spiral Slicer
If you’re shopping on a budget, this spiralizer could be worth a close look. For starters, it’s made with high-quality ABS plastic material. The plastic is lightweight and BPA-free. This product is outfitted with Japanese blades to ensure a sharper and faster way to make pasta. An included cap helps to reduce waste once the vegetable you’re slicing gets small enough. A simple twist of your hand begins the process of transforming your favorite vegetables into spirals and noodles.
Price: $7.97 (60 percent off MSRP)
- Lightweight material
- Includes Japanese blades
- Cap helps to reduce waste
- Included cap is a bit flimsy
- Vegetables need to be a specific width for slicing
- Doesn’t work well with smaller or softer veggies
6. Veggiespize 5 Blade Spiralizer
This spiralizer comes with five distinct blades. You can use it to make everything from ribbons and noodles to slices of your favorite veggies. If you’re not sure how or where to get started, consider the free eBook that comes with this spiralizer. The stainless steel blades are made from a durable BPA-free material. A thin angel hair blade and curly fry blade is included, ensuring that you have all the necessary tools to made slices, ribbons, and tasty vegetable noodles.
Price: $21.97 (56 percent off MSRP)
- Includes five blades
- Comes with a free eBook
- BPA-free material
- Suction cups could be better
- Can be tricky to clean
- Some wish the plastic material was sturdier
7. Spiral Slicer Spiralizer Complete Bundle
In addition to a spiralizer, this bundle includes a cleaning brush, ceramic peeler, storage bag, a cookbook, and more. The spiral slicer is useful for making a variety of foods, from zucchini pasta and vegetable noodles to julienne spirals. It also features two durable Japanese blades that won’t rust or dull over time. Other highlights include BPA-free plastic material and heat-treated stainless steel for durability. This spiralizer comes fully assembled.
Price: $14.84 (63 percent off MSRP)
- Comes with cleaning brush, storage bag, and ceramic peeler
- Includes two durable Japanese blades
- Arrives fully assembled
- Cleanup can be tricky
- Sometimes struggles with smaller vegetables
- Top to help spiralizer the remaining vegetable could be better
8. KitchenAid KSM1APC Spiralizer Attachment with Peel, Core and Slice
If you already own a KitchenAid stand mixer, you don’t have to clutter your counter top space with an extra device. Instead, this spiralizer attachment conveniently connects to the stand mixer’s power hub. A versatile blade system allows you to spiralizer as well as peel, core, and slice your favorite vegetables. There are two slicing and spiralizing blades along with a peeling blade. This attachment features durable premium metal construction and works with all KitchenAid stand mixer models.
Price: $69.99 (46 percent off MSRP)
- Attaches to power hub
- Versatile blade system
- Works with all KitchenAid stand mixer models
- Can’t adjust slice thickness
- Leaves the vegetable’s center core behind
- Plastic components seem flimsy
Find more KitchenAid KSM1APC Spiralizer Attachment with Peel, Core and Slice information and reviews here.
9. Premium Vegetable Spiralizer Bundle
Budget-conscious consumers will appreciate this complete bundle, which includes a storage bag, recipe book, and cleaning brush. You can use the sprializer to make everything from salads and stir fries to vegetable pasta. Simply take your favorite veggies, such as carrots, squash, sweet potatoes, and zucchini, and create vegetable noodles or julienne spirals for a healthier snack or meal. The spiralizer is compact enough to fit snugly into your hand and even comes with a finger guard. The plastic material is BPA-free.
Price: $10.97 (73 percent off MSRP)
- Includes storage bag, recipe book, and cleaning brush
- BPA-free material
- Spiralizer comes with a finger guard
- Can be tricky to use with harder veggies
- Remaining bit of vegetable can be hard to spiralizer
- Initial learning curve
10. Veggetti Spiral Vegetable Slicer
The budget-friendly Veggetti Spiral Vegetable Slicer makes a versatile addition to any kitchen, and can make healthy eating fun and rewarding. Use this kitchen tool to make veggie spaghetti along with julienne, stir fries, and more. The spiralizer works particularly well with zucchini, carrots, squash, cucumber, and potatoes. Dual stainless steel cutting blades allow you to choose whether to make thick or thin pasta strands.
- Includes blades for thick and thin strips
- Compact size for easy storage
- A few mention softer vegetables can be challenging
- Can be tough to clean due to sharp blades
- Some complain of inconsistent results
Heavy, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon. Our product recommendations are guided solely by our editors. We have no relationship with manufacturers.