Tech

Man Catches On Fire From Cell Phone Battery Exploding

When a man was walking around this past weekend, he caught on fire due to his cell phone exploding. The man suffered from second degree burns just from having his Samsung cell phone in his trousers. Incidents like this occur due to the lithium-ion batteries, which are found in most electronics. These batteries have been known for rare occasions of overheating, exploding, or catching on fire. According to the Associated Press, this is the second time where an incident like this has happened in South Korea, where Samsung’s HQ is located.

Win one of three XBox One Console Packages from XBox

Join Heavy's daily email newsletter and Askmen's newsletter to enter to win one of Three(3) great XBox One Console Packages from XBox
Read the sweepstakes rules here.

Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 964 other followers