1. Bubble Witch 2 Saga
King, the makers of Candy Crush Saga released Bubble Witch Saga for Facebook in 2012. Soon after, King released the bubble shooter on iOS & Android. Recently, King released its sequel, Bubble Witch 2 Saga in the Play Store and App Store. In Bubble Witch 2 Saga, players need to help Stella and her cats fight against the dark spirits. Play with friends, see who can burst the most bubbles, and use boosters to climb to the top of the leaderboards. This epic adventure offers players more than 60 levels of fun!
- Fun graphics that will leave players wanting more
- Players can ask friends for more lives
- Easy to play, and boosters and bubbles help players pass challenging levels
- According to players’ comments on the Play Store, “the game crashes or freezes on Galaxy S4
- The game only offers 60 levels – more levels should be add every 2 weeks
- Free to play, but players can purchase in-app items
2. Bubble Mania
Jump into the beautiful world of Bubble Mania! This addicting bubble shooter offers 100+ challenging puzzles, cute animations, and plenty of adventure. In Bubble Mania, players need to help rescue baby critters from the Evil Bubble Wizard. Simply match colors and pop bubbles to help save the baby critters. Use power ups to pass challenging obstacles. Bubble shooter fans will love Bubble Mania!
- Fun animations and relaxing music
- 100+ levels of challenging obstacles
- Use powerups and score big bonuses
- Bubble Mania is free to play, but players can purchase in-app items
- When energy runs out, players need to wait an hour until energy is replenished or purchase additional energy
- Bubble shooting could be smoother
3. Shoot Bubble Deluxe
Shoot Bubble Deluxe is the ultimate bubble shooting game. The game is easy to play. To burst bubbles, match 3 or more bubbles of the same color. Clear all the bubbles in order to advance to the next level. Shoot Bubble Deluxe offers 350 levels, and two different game modes including Puzzle mode and Arcade mode.
- This game is a great way to pass time
- There are no ads or in-app purchases
- Doesn’t have any problems loading
- According to the Play Store, the developers promised players an update to the game, but the game hasn’t been updated since November 22, 2013.
- Graphics and touch controls are very basic
- Whether in puzzle or arcade mode, the levels aren’t very challenging
4. Panda Pop
Help rescue baby pandas from the evil baboon in Panda Pop. Use power ups and combinations to free the baby pandas. Panda Pop offers 140+ levels of challenging puzzles, cute animations and exciting graphics.
- Play with Facebook friends
- 140+ levels of with easy and challenging obstacles
- Panda Pop was last updated on June 4th, 2014. Challenging levels have been improved and players will get new coins to play more Panda Pop.
- The game needs more rewards
5. Bubble Blaze
Test your bubble popping skills in Bubble Blaze. Pop your way through 160 puzzles across beautiful beaches, mountain peaks and caves. Create unique combos, and score extra points. The game offers cute animations and sound effects that kids will love.
- High quality graphics and sound effects
- Simple touch controls
- Facebook integration to challenge friends on the leaderboards
- The game has way too many ads
- Levels aren’t very challenging