Does Donald Trump Use Email?

Donald Trump email

Donald Trump is no friend of email (Getty)

He’s forgone the traditional press release for tweets, but the president-elect did not hide his disdain for technology and email in particular.

When asked about allegations of Russian hacking of the 2016 presidential campaign, Donald Trump redirected the blame to technology and email.

“I think we ought to get on with our lives,” Trump said Wednesday at his Mar-a-Lago resort. “I think that computers have complicated lives very greatly. The whole age of computer has made it where nobody knows exactly what is going on. We have speed, we have a lot of other things, but I’m not sure we have the kind the security we need.”

In a deposition obtained by the New York Times, Trump said he didn’t use a office or home computer in 2007. He said his secretary would print letters on his behalf rather than send emails. Six years later in another deposition related to his real estate holdings, Trump said he rarely used email.

During the 2016 presidential campaign debates, Trump bashed the Democratic rival nominee Hillary Clinton for using a private email server to conduct government business. He attributed his successful campaign to a grassroots movement, which relied on voter enthusiasm instead of formal channels of communication.

His organization’s website, Trump.com, echoes the next president’s preferred means of getting in touch.

PLEASE NOTE: Mr. Trump does not receive and is not forwarded ANY e-mail messages, unsolicited phone or fax inquiries. Business proposals can be submitted in writing to the address below. The consideration of all submitted material will be at the discretion of The Trump Organization. Any materials provided for review cannot be returned.

The Trump Organization:
725 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10022
Phone: 212-832-2000

In an announcement in November, however, Trump said he would be leaving his “great business in total”, and hand off control to his children. Whatever happens, your best bet at communicating with the president may be in person.

John bereta

Mr Trump, I have a Great Way to pay for the WALL. …About 90 percent of all Drugs come from Mexico. All that Money being taken by the Cop’s across America. WHY SHOULD THEY KEEP THAT MONEY AND FOR WHAT REASON. .YOU AS THE MAN OF OUR CHOICE TO RUN OUR COUNTRY SHOULD HAVE THE POWER TO ORDER THAT MONEY TO BE SENT TO YOU, AND NOW YOU HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY FOR THE WALL. CAN’T BELIEVE ANYBODY HAS THOUGH OF THAT ALONG TIME AGO. ..YOU CAN DO IT, THIS WAY WE AS AMERICANS WON’T HAVE TO PAY FOR OUR WALL TO KEEP US SAFE. GOOD LUCK AND I REALLY HOPE YOU SEE THIS EMAIL AND READ IT. ……

Ishmail Foyoh

I Need A Help Please My Father Is Nor More ,i Stay With My Mother But Things Are Not Easy With Us Please I Neet A Help.

WELL GUESS WHAT, THINGS ARE NOT EASY FOR US REPUBLICANS EITHER! WELL DEMOCRAT, YOUR ENTITLEMENTS ENDED WHEN MR TRUMP BECAME PRESIDENT!

WELL WELL AS I JUST HEARD ON FOX NEWS (THE “HONEST” NEWS CHANNEL), THAT ONE OF THE CONGRESSMAN WAS LEAVING THE BALL GAME 5 MINUTES BEFORE THE SHOOTING BEGAN & WAS APPROACHED BY THE SHOOTER WHO ASKED THE CONGRESSMAN IF THIS BALL GAMES WAS A DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN GAME. SOUNDS AWFUL SUSPICIOUS TO ME THAT ANYONE LIKE THAT WOULD ASK A QUESTION LIKE THAT. SO MAYBE PRESIDENT TRUMP NEEDS TO FIND THE INDIVIDUAL THAT WAS WORKING ALONG WITH THIS SHOOTER THAT WAS PROBABLY REHEARSED BEFORE APPROACHING THE FIELD THIS MORNING. I’M SURE PRESIDENT TRUMP AND HIS SECURITY WON’T HAVE TO LOOK TOO FAR FOR THAT PERSON (S).

Pamela J Mayo

Some people can’t go to work do to difficulties beyond their control

Pamela J Mayo

I am a republican and I can’t work, due to a heart condition, and I take your dumb uneducated comment as very offensive, you should not let your mouth overload your ass. I worked for almost 40 years and I don’t think I should be penalized because I sick. See I even wrote who I am not anonymous,

Pamela J Mayo

Stand up and be counted for, because one day you might find yourself in the same spot as the rest of us

Pamela J Mayo

Some of us don’t want alot just to pay rent, utilities and buy groceries, I get food stamps it’s $71. 00 and believe me it’s doesn’t stretch any

Gabby scott

MR. Trump,
I do hope everthing goes well while you are in office or in other words while live in the white house.
I hope and pray that you will be a good and great present that people will remember and keep you in their hearts forever.
Remember that people are always counting on you to look after all American citizen’s.
May you do great in all you do for American and all people.
Sincerely,
Gabby scott

gail hacker

Dear president Trump
Your new tax may work for most middle class. But not for us we will pay a lot more. My husband is a truck driver, we deduct his perdem on his expenses on the road, our part b, part d, supplement insurance, our meds, since we both are over 66. And we deduct our mortgage insurance but that is not very much. With your plan we will pay a lot more taxes. Some people need to go the long form. Hope you will consider this. He makes over 60000 a year’
Thanks Gail Hacker

Dear Mr. Trump I am in agreement with you on going after terrorists full bore and im a proud Bostonian of this country but Please look at all options before going against N Korea . They are a real threat and are itching to go to war and they will be a handful. We are dealing with a 20 something year old dictator lets not stoop to his level unless its a must.

Allensosh

THE REASON THE DEMOCRATS R GIVEING U SO MUCH TROUBLE IS BECAUSE U STOPED ALL LOBBIST 4 2 YRS. ALLSO SOME REPUBLICANS! THEY R REBELLING ! I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER . I KNOW U WELL . TAKE IT 2 THE PEOPLE!

Hiren Khatri

Dear,Mr.President
God is fighting your battle’s arranging things in your favour and making a way even when you don’t see a way.
God bless you 🗽

Yours Respectfully,
Hiren Khatri

Cindy Wright

Please ! I need to talk to president trump! I totally voted for him!!! I knew he’d make this country a whole new better country that what Obama did to destroy it!!! How can I voice out to him personally? With out other people being his puppets for him? Cuz I might have a lot of info he might want to know about??? Please let him know this!!!

Robert

I’d love a home loan! Can only qualify for FHA, but anything I want won’t qualify or is to expensive for my disability income. So what does a guy do? Soon to be homeless.

Brick13

Thank you for saving our country. Do not let the constant negative attacks effect you. You are the most powerful man in the world. You make me proud to be an American.

Barbara Hill

Are you kidding me? Do you people believe for one minute that Donald Trump cares about you? He has been involved in over 3,300 lawsuits. He doesn’t pay the little guy and he beats him up with the cost of litigation. He brags about this making him a great business man. Well, maybe he is good at business but he sucks as a person. Truly, this is only one of his great claims to fame…like beginning all of his rallies with the chant” lock her up”. That is so immature I don’t even have words for it. Donald Trump is just a loud mouth bully that whines and complains when he doesn’t get his way. Really…”this job is harder than I thought it would be”…are you stupid or what? If someone said that to you, Donald, you would say “your fired”…two of the most stupid words in the world.

President Trump, I believe everyone of these people who are going against you should be investigated themselves. See how many of them are breaking the law or have broke the law! You may be surprised that quite a few of them are. It might start shutting a few of them up!
Also I believe all that money Obama shipped out on the plane was money he kepted for himself. One of his cover – ups! If these people want to constantly cause you trouble then have them investigated and find out how clean their record is. Then watch and see how many starts running for cover lol.

Ralph Ormsbee

President Trump we have a Mag-Lev Train in powdersprings Ga. that we need to get started in America for America

pranjit deka

Honourable sir there areso many problams for me by indian low as economicaly and mantaly but sir iam still strugling to dis cover the bio cel treatment in all over the world,sir biocell treat ment means the tempreture between maximum bp-minimum bp for 2 houe in between48 hours for psycological patient and criminal mantality,sir i also need an economical help for thisstudy,Thanks

Cecelia Henderson

I want to know if the following statement is true or not.

“Trump’s DHS has issued almost 125,000 “DACA” cards (per Obama’s unlawful Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals order) to illegal aliens through the second quarter of this fiscal year (January through March).”
“According to newly published data from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, the Trump administration has issued 17,275 initial amnesty cards and over 107,500 renewals of existing status.”
“This surpasses the 122,000 level of amnesty cards issued during the final quarter of Obama’s presidency (Oct. 1-Dec. 31, 2016), which means the Trump administration is not even slowing down the pace! And although the first 20 days of this quarter were still under Obama’s tenure, the Trump amnesty is likely close to 200,000 by now, when extrapolating in the number of presumed cards issued during April and May.”
And in case anyone has forgotten what Trump promised over and over: “We will immediately terminate President Obama’s two illegal executive amnesties in which he defied federal law and the Constitution to give amnesty to approximately 5 million illegal immigrants, five million. And how about all the millions that are waiting on line, going through the process legally? So unfair. ~ Donald Trump, August 31, 2016”
Trump has done some good things but this is not and we should not let him off the hook.

Tetreault

Mr. President, I don’t know that this will reach you or anyone that can relate this to you. I was heart broken with yesterdays shooting. I have watched fox and agree with a lot of the fact that the anger and degradation needs to be dialed back. So many are being degraded by others and it does no one any good. Have your disagreements with each other but please at the end of the day don’t try to dishonor each other. Also try to keep this anger and degradation from the press as the only blow it up and make it worse than it needs to be. This more to the house and senate that I have seen. You are all great people just difference of opinions. Please, please, lets not have anymore people get hurt by this. Deal with it in the house not in the press please.

Mr. President I hope this will be shared with the people in the white house but if not at least I tried.

Also saw the signing of the document for apprenticeships. It is wonderful. I have thought about this for a long time. Not everyone needs college but some need some training. Thanks so much.

All my prayers to you and your family as well as the white house.

justin robert sisco

Did u know im the only son of god jesus my name is justin robert sisco i come from north east Alabama

J

Mr Trump. You are doing an awesome job! Don’t let the jealous people stop the momentum. The things you are doing to bring the job back is adorable. Please don’t let the foreign companies steal the jobs through H1B. Please ask the companies to train the people locally and place as the H1B is a big scam. So many loop holes and after all all the money going outside of the country. No politician cared about the jobs or outsourcing other than you Mr President. Please donot be influenced by the corporates and surrender to their lame excuses for moving the jobs out of the country so that they can make more money. Mr Trump we trust you!!!

Robert

When will people let Trump have his FREEDOM OF SPEECH and quit twisting his words to suit their needs?

dear trump sir im kundan from india your cctv boy from india i hope you understand what i want to say. sir whole indian were dependon your pakistan terriorism.dear sir do something for india in another word i will tell you just destroy all the pakistanies terrorist camp which he use for terror accross the world. so infrount of this i couldnt say more voice about that. so we indian request you to do something for our this proposal. for this we all indian obeliged to you.thanks your follower from india.all the best for your duties.

Pamela J Mayo

Mr Trump, sir I would much appreciate it if you could possibly find a way to help us who are extremely low income disabled and senior citizen. Don’t want much but to pay rent, utilities and buy groceries because $71. 00 in food stamps does not stretch well. Thank you