Before delving into the tight ends fantasy football rankings for Week 10, let’s take a closer look at some of stats and facts from the position for the 2015 season.
— New England’s Rob Gronkowksi is on pace for a career-high 136 targets. His previous best was 124 back in 2011, the last time he played a full 16 games.
— Cincinnati’s Tyler Eifert is on pace for 18 touchdowns, which would be the most by a tight end ever. Gronk caught 17 TDs in 2011.
— Jimmy Graham of the Seahawks is on pace for 4 touchdowns, which would be a career-low.
— Greg Olsen of the Panthers is averaging 15.8 yards per catch, which is 3.6 yards better than his career-high of 12.2, set in 2012.
— Gary Barnidge’s first 4 seasons in the league: 61 games, 44 receptions, 603 yards, 3 touchdowns. Gary Barnidge in 2015: 9 games, 42 receptions, 602 yards, 6 touchdowns.
Bookmark our fantasy football rankings 2015 page to keep up-to-date on the latest projections and rankings so you know you who to start and who to sit each week.
Bye weeks: Chargers, Colts, Falcons and 49ers
Here are my top 20 tight end rankings for Week 10:
1. Rob Gronkowski, Patriots, at Giants
2. Greg Olsen, Panthers, at Titans
3. Tyler Eifert, Bengals, vs. Texans
4. Gary Barnidge, Browns, at Steelers
5. Delanie Walker, Titans, vs. Panthers
6. Jordan Reed, Redskins, vs. Saints
7. Martellus Bennett, Bears, at Rams
8. Benjamin Watson, Saints, at Redskins
9. Travis Kelce, Chiefs, at Broncos
10. Jason Witten, Cowboys, at Buccaneers
11. Jimmy Graham, Seahawks, vs. Cardinals
12. Eric Ebron, Lions, at Packers
13. Kyle Rudolph, Vikings, at Raiders
14. Richard Rodgers, Packers, vs. Lions
15. Zach Ertz, Eagles, vs. Dolphins
16. Crockett Gillmore, Ravens, vs. Jaguars
17. Charles Clay, Bills, at Jets
18. Heath Miller, Steelers, vs. Browns
19. Julius Thomas, Jaguars, at Ravens
20. Owen Daniels, Broncos, vs. Chiefs