The 2016 Italian Open continues Friday with quarterfinal play.
On the men’s side, countrymen Roger Federer and Stan Wawrinka fell victim to upsets in the Round of 16, but three of the five top seeds remain in Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal and Andy Murray. The former two, who have combined to win the last 11 tournaments here, will meet for a spot in the semis.
On the women’s side, Serena Williams remains atop the draw, but the rest of the bracket has been full of unpredictability, with Garbine Muguruza serving as the only other Top-10 player still alive.
With the semifinals on the line, it should be a scintillating day of play. Here’s everything you need to know to watch:
Italian Open Viewing Info: Friday, May 13
TV Channel: Tennis Channel (USA, 6 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. ET), Sky Sports (United Kingdom), Movistar+ (Spain). You can click here for a list of TV providers for different countries around the world.
Schedule of Play: Friday, May 13
Note: This is for the two main courts. You can click here for a complete schedule of play for every court.
(11) Timea Bacsinszky vs. (3) Garbine Muguruza: 7 a.m. ET; Noon local
(12) David Goffin vs. (2) Andy Murray: Following previous match, Not before 9 a.m. ET; 2 p.m. local
(1) Novak Djokovic vs. (5) Rafael Nadal: Following previous match
(1) Serena Williams vs. (9) Svetlana Kuznetsova: Not before 2:30 p.m. ET; 7:30 p.m. local
(13) Dominic Thiem vs. (6) Kei Nishikori: Following previous match, Note before 4 p.m. ET; 9 p.m. local
Lucas Pouille vs. Juan Monaco: 7 a.m. ET; Noon local
Irina-Camelia Begu vs. Misaki Doi: Following previous match, Not before 9 a.m. ET; 2 p.m. local
Madison Keys vs. Barbora Strycova: Following previous match, Not before 10:30 a.m. ET; 3:30 p.m. local